• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Quality 4 char .info and other .info's

themainman

I am willing to sell this to someone in turn for a .net registration of my choice. The domains expires in November of '07. PM me if you are interested.

I also have this deal to offer:

Ok guys, my simplified prices:

compology.info - (something to do with a computer class?)
minuszero.info - (makes sense, and sounds kinda cool)
xonez.info - (doesn't make sense, but it could)
wirez.info - (has an attractive sound)

I will bundle two of the above domains together and push them to you for a .net registration also.

For members who don't know, go to www.registerfly.com and click on create a free account at the top of the page. If you are interested about one of these domains, send me the points I asked for that particular one and a PM with your registerfly account name so I can push you said requested domain.

Again, these domains each have just under a year on them. Expect your domain in a day or two, I am getting surgery and will be on and off. Just be patient.

Hurry while the deal is hot!

Also, I prefer the domain names to be at a reputable company such as netfirms.com.

EDIT

tpot.info - (nice 4 letter domain)
compology.info - (something to do with a computer class?)
minuszero.info - (makes sense, and sounds kinda cool)
xonez.info - (doesn't make sense, but it could)

The below description applies for each domain.

$1 Start - NO RESERVE!

Registar: Registerfly
Expires: Ranges from November to December of '07
Bidding starts at: $1
Min. Bid increment: $1

Auction will finish 48hrs after final bid for each domain. Payment via paypal only.

Back