• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Question about Canadian lottery

syd

NLC
NLC
How old you you have to be to play 649 or scratch n win in British Columbia?

18 or 19?

Here, it's 18 for everything except some stores won't sell you achohol unless your 21.

I believe you have to be 19 to buy lottery tickets and to claim a prize. I doubt that you would get IDed though

Originally posted by Gayowulf
I believe you have to be 19 to buy lottery tickets and to claim a prize. I doubt that you would get IDed though

I don't look my age though, people confuse me with my sister. They think we're both 15 (I'm 18, she's 12).

Originally posted by Gayowulf
The worst that can happen is that you wont get a ticket, or will be asked for id.

Or you win a prize but you can't pick it up because your not 19 and thus threw out $2 of much-needed chocolate bar money out the window. ;)

I think it would be weird if you were able to buy one underaged and actually won, that would be a bitch and a half if you couldn't claim that. But the chances of you actually winning are so minute, I don't think the people go as hardcore about ID as they do if you're trying to buy booze or smokes.

It wouldnt be hard to find someone to cash it for you. Just promsie them $100.

the odds on 649 are about 1 in 14 million

Back