• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

QuickPad.net

Nice! I like the idea...
My ONLY suggestion is do not make the lines/text part the whole width of the screen, maybe make it 65-75% of the screens width and center it - making it more like a peice of paper or a notepad that someone would actually right in! But other then that nice and good luck with it!

Cant see the point?, MS word or NotePad is much easier & 99% of all PCs have it.

I like the domain though :)

I like it, and it doesn't waste your computer's hard drive space like using Word or Notepad :) I like how it looks, good job :)

Ara said:
I like it, and it doesn't waste your computer's hard drive space like using Word or Notepad :) I like how it looks, good job :)

Dont talk stupid, a normal text file is what, 1-15 KB lol, even on a 10GB HD it would take years to fill up with text docs.

Craig said:
Dont talk stupid, a normal text file is what, 1-15 KB lol, even on a 10GB HD it would take years to fill up with text docs.
but if you wernt at your home computer and lacked any type of external storage device this could be handy

bobby2guns2003 said:
but if you wernt at your home computer and lacked any type of external storage device this could be handy

emmm, floppy, CD writer. If a PC didnt have a hard drive then the thing wouldnt work & why does it have to be external?, all PCs have a internal HD, well most if not all.

it is also a nice way to send info to people without storing any file on your comp that you wouldnt want someone to see. good idea moose. i think craig is just mad since he didnt think of it first.

jstgermain said:
it is also a nice way to send info to people without storing any file on your comp that you wouldnt want someone to see. good idea moose. i think craig is just mad since he didnt think of it first.

Yea, am mad lol. Just giving MO, It will be in the ads/offers in 2 weeks lol. :p

Yet a nother masterpice by TM:p
Well the only thing that might make it look better is making the "charaters left thing", "the save thing" and "the email thing" Parallel with the blue lines..:D

hmmmmm, not sure what you did, but it looks messed up now.

when i saved it, it looked ok, but you need to move the characters left thing over

*edit*
Looks great in firefox, but you need to fix it to work in IE too.

Last edited:
Back