• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

quotation request for good dedicated server

abboodeh

Hi

i'm having a problem with one of my sites, i'm waiting for the programmer of my site to report about it (i'm currently hosting my site on this plan

so if it turns out to be that my site is under heavy traffic and the only way out is having a dedicated server i will then choose from your quotes.

please give me best quotations..

i need high bandwidth
hard drive not important at all, 10 GB will be enough.
ram and other things to be reasonable, not WOW but good, site is not that much famous, and therefore, my budget is very basic (please don't try to convince me to go for higher budget coz i won't :classic2: )

Thanks in advance, within the coming days my technical support will respond to my request.

Isn't it like rapidleech sites?
no it's not
it's mainly a file mirroring site but i'm offering this service as an extra thing for my visitors.

EDIT:
what difference does ti make anyway? no files will be hosted in my site, no risk, no illegal issue.

Last edited:
According to your requirements and after reviewing your website I would recommend you our special high power fully managed VPS S-1.

Intel Quad-core Shared CPU
2000 GB Bandwidth
100 MBPS Port
2GB RAM
100GB SATA2 HD
Free WHM/cPanel & Free ClientExec
Fully Managed
Free backups using large R1soft powered nodes
100% uptime guarantee & 30days moneyback guarantee
Only for $119/month (no setup fee or long term commitments)

Plan URL : http://www.lagoonhost.com/vps/linuxvps.html

These are our special VPS which our technical team build to serve the needs of clients who need resources like a server and yet do not have the budget for high level hardware it will serve your needs just like a powerful server since every special VPS node have over 12GB Ram and high power quad core processors and we make only 4 or 5 special VPS on each node.

Contact our 24/7/365 support and sales team via live chat or email if you need any further assistance ..

We can offer you following dedicated servers.

Server 1
CPU: Core2Quad Q8200
Ram: 2GB
Hard Drive: 250GB
Bandwidth: 4000GB/MONTH
IP Addresses: 5
DDoS Protection: Yes
Monthly Price: $109.95/mo
Order Now - Secure
---------------------------------------
Server 2
CPU: Core2Quad Q9300
Ram: 8GB
Hard Drive: 1TB HD
Bandwidth: 4000GB/MONTH
IP Addresses: 5
DDoS Protection: Yes
Monthly Price: $129.95/mo
Order Now - Secure

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ABOUT DEDICATED SERVERS

Last edited:
You might be able to pull off this site with a VPS instead of a dedicated server. Just upgrade your VPS when you use up the resources, to save money.

Hello
Serverpoint can offer:
http://www.serverpoint.com/english/vps-hosting.phtml
# 100GBs of space
# 1,024MBs of guaranteed RAM
# 1,500GBs of bandwidth
# 2 IPs included
# Full root/administrator access
# Includes Power Panel - click here for screenshots
# Level 1 Support Plan included

$59.99/mo

SECOND MONTH FREE OFFER!
Order any VPS plan, and get your second month of service FREE!

Back