• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ramorax

I know this is minor, but to me, there is not enough space between your center text (under "Welcome to Ramorax") and your right-side text (under "Ramorax Free Web Hosting").

The text seems to run together. Viewing the site on my machine, the text "Ramorax is currently looking for staff members to" and "and so much more." almost looks like one sentence.

Are you seriously trying to sell hosting with that website? That is really not ready for production use. I'd suggest you rethink your business ideas as well as work on your site and its colors, text spacing, removing the intrusive google ads (Geez, scaring your potential clients away and sending your business to other web hosting web sites). Just my thoughts. Otherwise, good luck!

Please upgrade ur forums if its not yet to latest 2.018 due to secuirty issues if you want to keep your site going.

Plus as stated above needs some images , too much text and google or any ads if u want to jump into hosting buisness.

A new layout out will be helpful. If you want I can send you some free hosting templates PM me.

PM me if you would like a new template for free. check them out at designload.net and pick the one for you.

Get rid of the ----ing flash intro!! It's USELESS! Other than that, you bought a pretty good template, you just need to finish it.

i hate flash intros, and i have found most people dont want to sit there an watch one either, but that is a matter of preferances. the template is very nice and professional. i would see about centering the page in the middle horizontally and maybe vertically also. other than that, looks good

to much blank space on the left. also, why would you use a template with a pic of a pocket pc/pda if you are makeing a site for a hosting company? doesnt make sense. anyways, if you have the original psd file used to create the template, then remove the pda pic and put a pic of hosting towers there or something.

Since my last review its got worse, as JST said, its too blank. I dont see what the PDA has to be there for!!!!!! are you selling hosting or pc's?.

Back