• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Rapidleech.be

Status
Not open for further replies.

aju

RapidLeech.be is a free server transfer website for use on various popular upload/download sites such as rapidshare.de,Megaupload.com,MyTempDir.com
Getfile.biz,Webfile.ru - The script transfers files from rapid share (for example) via our fast servers connection speed and dumps the file on our server.
You can even send files directory to any email address, split big file into small bits, also can use proxys for downloading.

Guys, Enjoy the server speed that we are giving you! :)

Great innovative idea, but bandwidth needs could get huge because a file would then need to be transfered atleast twice. Is this a custom coded script?

Good luck with everything!

The script was originally created by Vyrus who wrote the script in russian. The script then got modified by various people on warez forums who then released copies, encrypted the source code and made so-called improvements.

The script was originally created by Vyrus who wrote the script in russian. The script then got modified by various people on warez forums who then released copies, encrypted the source code and made so-called improvements.

Still its a free script! I might move to a dedicated server! :) I have put a cron script to delete all the stored files every night! Thats why its empty!

i can see this script being good for private use unless you have a 100mbit unmetered server that allows warez..pirate2

I will not be allowing any kind of warez in this server.The life of a downloaded file is not more than a day. It will get automatically deleted from the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back