• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reasonable Request

OFFMason

Hey folks, looking for the following items.

Site needs:
Space: 500mb-1gig+
Bandwidth: 1gig+
MySQL (2+ databases)
Short sub-domain

Server specifications:
PHP 5.2 or better
Webserver: Apache 2.x or IIS 6.0 or better
MySQL, up-to-date
PHP Safe Mode disabled (OFF)
Document Object Model library installed
XSL extension installed and enabled
XPath support available
Standard PHP Library available
PHP Filter Functions available
Reflection API available
Regular Expressions (Perl-Compatible) support available
GD library installed
JavaScript Object Notation support available
PHP Memory Limit >= 32 MB
PHP max. execution time > 20 seconds
Site encoding and database collation: utf-8 or better

Please No Ads, No Posting requirements.

Thanks!

I'm going to be building a health services industry related website. Going to be using the hosting to get it built up before I go live.

Hi OFFMason I can offer you the following package for free. We currently opened our P4H company, but you will not have to post. :)

Plan name: Personal Plan
Diskspace: 1GB
Bandwidth: 10GB
Cpanel features: 100 Each cpanel feature.

I think you are asking for to many server specifications to be free and here are our server:

PHP Version 5.2.9
PHP Safe Mode disabled
XSL extension installed and enabled
GD library installed
PHP Memory Limit = 128 MB
PHP max. execution time = 60 seconds
MySQL up to date
FFMPEG Available

You can get this plan for free but you can always donate to us, just PM me if you are interested.
Sincerely
http://myweb.socialzone.us Administrator

I think you are asking for to many server specifications to be free and here are our server:

The server specifications are the minimum requirements for SobiPro, which is a component for Joomla 1.7.3. That's the whole point of the hosting. I wouldn't want to waste your time. Thanks anyway!

The server requirements are not a problem. The script will most likely work out of the box on our servers. The bigger question is: What is in it for me? :)

No Ads, No Posting, No Hosting.

Hey I'm the newest member

Hey guys I'm no newt to the forum. I've been reading someone is concerned a while but only just nowadays registered. With any luck I can be a well-known part of this community.

The server requirements are not a problem. The script will most likely work out of the box on our servers. The bigger question is: What is in it for me? :)

No Ads, No Posting, No Hosting.

Regretfully, not much. I would be using the space to build my site, with a little bit of trial and error along the way to get things going. Tinkering with the design here and there. It is hardly a permanent arrangement. Can't say I will be using the space for long. I mean, if the free hosting is known to be particularly stellar, I wouldn't mind a small ad, so long as it does not interfere with my creating the look and feel for the site I envision.

Hi OFFMason,

We ( http://2WDH.com ) provide quality hosting since 2003 and we can offer our Pack One plan for free if "Hosted by" statement on your site is acceptable:
- Pack One -
Disk space: 1024 MB
Bandwidth: 11 GB
MySQL Databases: Unmetered
PHP 5.2 or better - PHP 5.2.17
Webserver: Apache 2.x or IIS 6.0 or better - Apache 2.2.21
MySQL, up-to-date - MySQL 5
PHP Safe Mode disabled (OFF) - Yes
Document Object Model library installed - Yes
XSL extension installed and enabled - Yes
XPath support available - Yes
Standard PHP Library available - Yes
PHP Filter Functions available - Yes
Reflection API available - Yes
Regular Expressions (Perl-Compatible) support available - Yes
GD library installed - Yes. GD 2
JavaScript Object Notation support available - Yes
PHP Memory Limit >= 32 MB - Custom PHP Memory limit setting available
PHP max. execution time > 20 seconds - Custom PHP max. execution time setting available
Site encoding and database collation: utf-8 or better - Supported

Please contact us using any of the contact methods if interested: http://2wdhost.com/support/

Last edited:
Hello, OFFMason,

Hostalope would be happy to host you. For the subdomain, a linkback at minimum will be required. I can assure you that our hosting is quite stellar. If you can provide your own domain, this will no longer apply

Space: 800 mb
Bandwidth: 15gb
Up to 10 databases, and 20 e-mail accounts

We meet all your requirements, however you would need to submit a request to support to disable safe mode for your account. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. http://hostalope.com

Regretfully, not much. I would be using the space to build my site, with a little bit of trial and error along the way to get things going. Tinkering with the design here and there. It is hardly a permanent arrangement. Can't say I will be using the space for long. I mean, if the free hosting is known to be particularly stellar, I wouldn't mind a small ad, so long as it does not interfere with my creating the look and feel for the site I envision.

Your website won't attract much traffic initially so advertising placed on it isn't worth very much. Your space/bandwidth requirements aren't very high, but you are looking for a very specific system configuration which might require system alterations. That is a big requirement. I suggest reviewing what you are offering webhosting providers in return if the offers above aren't sufficient.

Your website won't attract much traffic initially so advertising placed on it isn't worth very much. Your space/bandwidth requirements aren't very high, but you are looking for a very specific system configuration which might require system alterations. That is a big requirement. I suggest reviewing what you are offering webhosting providers in return if the offers above aren't sufficient.

Thanks. I am currently trying out 2WDH.com - the staff is being very accommodating and working on getting the server specifications to where they need to be in order for the CMS to run properly. They aren't really demanding anything in return.

Trel... I don't get it... why must the provider be benefited all the times? Like free hosting with ads or posting... you know what I mean?

I think the existence of free hosting industry is to allow those who do not have enough funds to purchase a hosting package to host freely with freedom... Nowadays, there are lots of hosting companies which only focus on their income, and ignored customer's benefits and needs at the same time. And this is what made me sighing. :shame:

Most companies aren't in the business of running a charity. That's why they usually look for some way of subsidizing the free hosting they provide.

Trel... I don't get it... why must the provider be benefited all the times? Like free hosting with ads or posting... you know what I mean?

I started L2P in 2000 and it is still here. There is a very good reason why it has lasted 11 years when most providers can't last 11 months.

JencoHost said:
I think the existence of free hosting industry is to allow those who do not have enough funds to purchase a hosting package to host freely with freedom... Nowadays, there are lots of hosting companies which only focus on their income, and ignored customer's benefits and needs at the same time. And this is what made me sighing. :shame:

My new website at AgainstSilence.com was launched with the same idea. Find Your Voice! AgainstSilence.com. What you haven't explained is why it is unreasonable to ask someone to participate in a forum community. Assuming 5 minutes per post (to write a legitimate post), a premium quality webhosting account takes as little as 30 minutes per month. How difficult is it to find 5 minutes twice per week to post on a forum? ;)

Most companies aren't in the business of running a charity. That's why they usually look for some way of subsidizing the free hosting they provide.

Jenco, how long have you been in the hosting business? Judging on your sig and the date you registered the domain, I would say less then a year. Why do hosts want to be compensated? wswd basically stated it, most companies (we will use this term even if not registered) do not run charities. Some companies will run free hosting with no ads/posting since they are also paid hosts and can pay bills that way. Most companies that offer their services will shut down if they have no revenue to help offset server costs. Look at all the little kiddies that come on here, oversell, then shut down suddenly. They likely realize that the new Madden game is far more beneficial to them then wasting all kinds of cash with no gain.

point is, most people are not gonna shell out cash and get nothing in return. Hosting is a business, plain and simple. When you get serious numbers for clients and no revenue to pay for your additional servers, you will finally understand.

Hello!
I can offer you:
subdomain: *.madabit.com
Disk Space: 200mb
Bandwidth: 10gb
Addon Domains: 3
Ftp Accounts: 1
Email Accounts: 3
MySql Databases: 2
Sub-Domains: 5

FREE
www.madabit.com