• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Registerfly FREE .BE Domains

Craig

Lifes Good
NLC
Hi Guys

I just received an email from registerfly stating that are are now registering .be domains for free, this should be good for some off you as they are a great registrar.

http://www.registerfly.com

Just select the bulk register & type the domain(s) you want.

ex. name.be << you must insert .be

Then click submit, it will then show the whois & $0.00 for the price :)

Also unlike other .be free registrar's you can register as many as you like :)

Goodluck

Last edited:
This is the direct link & part of the email they sent us :)

be domains are free for a limited time
.be is the country code domain for belgium. For a limited time the .be registry is running a free domain name special. There is absolutely no cost to register a .be name. RegisterFly is pleased to make this special promotion available for our American, European and Canadian customers. No promotion code is required, the 0.00 price will be reflected on the shopping cart when you checkout.

https://registerfly.com/multi/index.php

Thanks

huh?

y0 how cme it dnt let me register. it goes "" Invalid 'amount'. Zero amount not allowed "" any suggestions?

shin0 said:
y0 how cme it dnt let me register. it goes "" Invalid 'amount'. Zero amount not allowed "" any suggestions?

emmmm, cant undersand that, are you in a country that the offer is in?

American, European and Canadian customers only

Yo, I tried it... didn't end up working in the end. I used Paypal and they refunded it. So don't bother with them if that happens to you.

stuffradio said:
Yo, I tried it... didn't end up working in the end. I used Paypal and they refunded it. So don't bother with them if that happens to you.

emm, dont know why that happened, I registered 77 domains with them about 2 days ago & it never asked me once for a payment. Try to contact them. :)

it is just like the .info domain ,free for one year. but what about the domain after one year ? pay for it?

Eagle111 said:
do you need a credit card for registerfly?
Ya, you need to have creditcard to signup for a free .be domain or go to trade.be to register without creditcard ;):p

Mr.X said:
Ya, you need to have creditcard to signup for a free .be domain or go to trade.be to register without creditcard ;):p

I registered today 23 domains without any creditcard info... first register account and then domains...

How long it takes to domains activate? freebe did instantly but registerfly didnt

Warehousing and Cybersquatting are not allowed

Registerfly always has nice offers, and this is yet another one of them since not all registrars have chosen to provide people with free .be domains. However, it saddens me that people are registering so many domains which I'm sure they won't even use. Either way, that's none of my business, but I'd like to warn everyone that unlimited domains aren't really allowed. (So, if you've registered 11+ domains, be careful.)

starter of thread said:
I registered 77 domains with them

Just so everyone knows, one of the registerfly support people said, "Thousands of customers have taken advantage of this offer, however a substantial number have also violated the policy of registering excessive numbers of names and in certain cases have secured several hundred names which is not allowed."

In addition, DNS.BE had to say the following about their offer:

dns.be said:
Surveys show that end-users often overestimate the complexity of using their own domain name and do not always feel comfortable registering a domain name. In order to prove the contrary and explain the use and the advantages of a .be domain name DNS BE decided to launch an advertising campaign through which the end-user could already get introduced to the domain name and realise how easy it is to register a .be domain name. DNS BE has started offering her agents free .be domain names from 1 November 2005 till 31 January 2006. In order to benefit from this offer the interested agents have to fulfil several criteria to satisfy the end user.

Each subscribed agent decides on the price (from 0 EUR) he will ask to the end-user when one or more .be domain names are registered from 1 November 2005 till 31 January 2006, for a one-year period. The agent can thus offer the registration of one or more .be domain names or offer a reduced price on the usual cost. This promotion does not take additional services and VAT into consideration. The agent is free to extend his offer or not.

We asked our agents to avoid warehousing and cybersquatting through reasonably limiting the number of .be domain names per end-user.

If an agent does not fulfil his commitment and does not respect the promotions he talks about on his website, DNS BE will contact him and act in consequence.

On www.encorelibre.be and www.istnogvrij.be, you will find all the information about a .be domain name registration and the list of the agents taking part in the advertising campaign.

According to e3internet.ru, the limit is 10 as stated in their website:

e3internet.ru said:
Q. How many domains can I order?

A. 10. The Belgium Registry is also checking the incoming applications to make sure people do not hoard these domains. If they think you have taken more than 10 domains they will take away all .be domains registered to you. This includes those registered through other Regsistrars.

They've also stated a similar thing in other parts of their website,

e3internet.ru said:
Yes, we're sure you can find a way around the 10 domains rule in this system but keep in mind that the Belgium Registry is also checking applications. If they suspect you of having over 10, they will take away all of your .be registrations and put them back into the pool.

Becca said:
Registerfly always has nice offers, and this is yet another one of them since not all registrars have chosen to provide people with free .be domains. However, it saddens me that people are registering so many domains which I'm sure they won't even use. Either way, that's none of my business, but I'd like to warn everyone that unlimited domains aren't really allowed. (So, if you've registered 11+ domains, be careful.)

Just so everyone knows, one of the registerfly support people said, "Thousands of customers have taken advantage of this offer, however a substantial number have also violated the policy of registering excessive numbers of names and in certain cases have secured several hundred names which is not allowed."

In addition, DNS.BE had to say the following about their offer:

According to e3internet.ru, the limit is 10 as stated in their website:

They've also stated a similar thing in other parts of their website,

Like I stated, I registered 77 domains and up to now 63 are online, I contacted them regards to the rest & they state that it will be another few days until the rest come live.

Regards

Like I stated, I registered 77 domains and up to now 63 are online, I contacted them regards to the rest & they state that it will be another few days until the rest come live.

Regards

Perhaps that is so for you. The only logical reason I could find for this is that maybe since I think you have a company, maybe they're letting you have all those domains to give some to your customers? I'm not sure. Maybe you just got lucky.

Their latest newsletter stated the following (which confirms what I had said earlier):

.be is the country code domain for belgium. For a limited time the .be registry is running a free domain name special. There is absolutely no cost to register a .be name. RegisterFly is pleased to make this special promotion available for our American, European and Canadian customers. No promotion code is required, the 0.00 price will be reflected on the shopping cart when you checkout.

You are limited to a maximum of 10 registrations per account. Due to previous issues of clients exceeding this limit we will be closely monitoring registrations of be promotional names.

Back