• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[REQ]Adult hosting

aphex said:
I'm looking for paid adult hosting with preinstalled TGP. Thnx

You will need to be more specific as in what space and transfer you need etc. Also, what is TGP? :p

I dont know of anyone that will pre install TGP's(Thumbnail Gallery Post) for you. Unless you find a dedicated Adult Hosting

Most TGP software you will need to buy your self , but there are a few free ones around but they are old versions but easy to install yourself , as was mentioned you need to post what you need ( space / bandwidth )

Paid, it would have to be and more detail like 'requirements' and just what section of 'adult' would it fall into as there are many types.

I think it's along the lines of legalities, 'adult' hosting is a very broad term and although the question has been asked of aphex there's been no answer.

What is legal in one situation may be open to prosecution in another, does MangoWebs have permissions through their terms and conditions to allow them to host adult material, and where the server is located would come under local laws which could decide what is legal and what isn't.

I'd suggest whenever 'adult' hosting is requested a description or site purpose is given or requested so long as it can be published without offence.

Back