• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Req] WHM Access 1.5 gb Space 25gb B/w - Will Put Banner

R-D-B

Hi to all hosts :wave:
I would like WHM Access - Why you may be asking is because i would like it for personal use - personal use as in host all my sites i plan and want to create instead of having and signing up on different hosts each site i want to create

I will happily put a banner add of your choice on each site i create to pay for this as i know these resources in WHM cost money
Here Is The Specs i would like
Space - 1.5 gb
B/W - 25gb
Mysql Databases - 100
Emails - 100
Addon Domains - 100
Parked Domains - 100
All other features - 100

i have a site currently being created that i would like to use as the main site.....as the host that its on now is only tempary untill i find another host
the domain to it is http://ps-junk.be (still under construction)
You may be asking why i want a host when it is already have a host it is because of the hosts downtime and slowness

Here is a few personal details about myself

Name - Damian Blunt
Age - 17
Country - Australia
and im currently a Grade 11 Student
my email is dblunt@dgraffix.info

Sites i have domains for i would like to host on WHM

dgraffix.info (a long project currently up but i have installed various scripts to see how they look and work etc)
ps-junk.be
rap-a-holikz.be (a hiphop community)

Thank you in advance

Also all my specs i would like are and can be negotiable
Thank You

Ako said:
In other words you need a reseller?

No one will give that:shame:

you never know mate

and may i remind all that my requirements and how i will pay for this without my own cash is negotiable 100%

Okay your requirements seems to be alrite ... but please do tell us, what makes your sites different from other requesters ? Why should we host you ? and the unique hits that you will be able to achieve ?

Mate, Do you have an australian focused website? Tell me more about it.

Contact me if you are interested, I might be able to give you a reseller but not as much as you are asking, depending on your sites.

Zac

ZoomCities said:
Mate, Do you have an australian focused website? Tell me more about it.

Contact me if you are interested, I might be able to give you a reseller but not as much as you are asking, depending on your sites.

Zac

Hello Zac..actually i do plan to make a australian focused website....but i need to get my hands on a domain first.....i plan to be making a Australian HipHop Community where australians can go to and chat about shows, events, batlle each other, post mp3's they have created, tips on home recording, tips on beat producing etc. And also the main focus is to help get Australian Artists out there and Heard etc..... the site idea is based on http://ozhiphop.com

rap-a-holikz.be is goin to be the tempory domain for the aussie hiphop community untill i get my hands on a TLD

Surfz said:
Okay your requirements seems to be alrite ... but please do tell us, what makes your sites different from other requesters ? Why should we host you ? and the unique hits that you will be able to achieve ?

well dont know why you should host me instead of others.....this is just a request and there a millions on this site unanswered so it really doesnt bother me

Why should you host me.....It all comes down to you setting up my account, accepteing me and hosting me........... so why do you wanna host me?

Well as i said in my above post the australian based hiphopp community should get a few hits as there is only one or two of them excisting so hopefully when i get the word of that around i should get a few thousand hits a month and more

Back