• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Request? 100mb/1gb [no-ad]

FlakKer

Hello I'm in desperate need of this, I've looked all over internet :confused4

100mb space
1gb bandwidth
1x mysql datbase (2 would be good 1 is cool)
ftp
php
suddomain (would like to be short as possible)

no-ad
no forum posting
instant activation

reason for instant activation is because of the fact that I've be nturned down every single time when requesting on a forum.

Site will be used for an online active guild with a forum inbuilt to the site. Can't find anything and I'm starting to loose hope, can anyone help me?

Hosting

And will 100mb space and 1gb bandwidth be enough for you? Because you stated that in the offer and I think to host an mmorpg uses more space and bandwidth :) .

I Can Host you if you Can Place (ADS - Size = 234 x 60 Half Banner) .
Isn't so big :) .
I Can give 30 MB For free (No ads).

RobHosting said:
And will 100mb space and 1gb bandwidth be enough for you? Because you stated that in the offer and I think to host an mmorpg uses more space and bandwidth :) .
ah sorry i must of said wrong, it's for a guild that plays the game eve-online. It's jsut gonna be a website with a forum for it's members

Hosting

Well, that's allright. And how popular is your website? Is it new or did it get a lot of hits in the past?

Regards.

RobHosting said:
Well, that's allright. And how popular is your website? Is it new or did it get a lot of hits in the past?

Regards.
I'll be on it nearly everyday so will my members, it's a very important communication tool for us becasue we can't always be in-game talking to each other or on our voice chat server. We had a nice host before but that shut down so that's why im looknig for a new one.

RobHosting said:
Like domain.domain.com/yoursubdomain :) .

Regards.
ah, was trying to avoid the long ones, I wouldn't mind if I used a redirction url thing however this website has to be viewd in-game (eve-online) and I can't use redirection urls because they don't work in-game for some reason.

tbh I dunno I'll have ot think bout it :confused4

Small Plan:

CPanel (LATEST)
Fantastico (LATEST)
Space: 100MB
Bandwidth: 1000MB
MySQL Databases: 10
SubDomains: 10
Addon Domains: 10
Parked Domains: 10
E-mail Accounts: 10
PHP
CGI
No Ads Forced

Additional Information:

Posts Needed (To start): 0
Posts Needed (Per week): 0

Tronix Hosting - Click Here

Hosting

Well hi again.

We could offer you for free:

100MB Space
2GB Bandwidth
cPanel/Fantastico
3 MySQL Databases
Long Subdomain (sorry)
No Ads
No Forum Posting
Nearly instant activation (post on the forum site)

Site : http://www.volcanichost.net.tf

Please think about our offer and reply here or PM me if you want our free hosting plan or not.

Regards.

Back