• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Request Again

coolcowboy

The Guy last offered me the hosting ..didnot support my mysql database and was not able to restore my database ..so had to quit that offer

so any one still out there who can give me a good offer

my mysql database default language is latin1 wil any hosting support this??

wht i wil need is

a Good hosting provider who wont ditch me ever ..provide me hosting for my Invision Power Board

with around 500-1000 online at a time

so i wil need many mysql connections at a time ..and the bandwidth should be high.. may be around 300 Gb ..disk space should be some wht above 5 Gb

should provide me shell access ..and the budget should be around 20$

There should be no limit to mysql database size ..or should be equal to the hosting space.

If you provide all these only then reply or pm me ..please dont send in any offers with configuration less then wht i asked for

Hello,

It looks to me like you might be better on a VPS or dedicated server with this sort of intense usage to your site. We support the latin1 collation on MySQL databases, but as we only provide shared hosting at present I don't think we'd be able to meet your needs resource-wise.

Hello,

Have you looked into managed VPS or dedicateds then? We'd have no problems providing the webspace, data transfer & features you requested, it's just the fact you say your forum may have 500-1000 users on at any time which worries me into thinking a shared hosting package just won't be sufficient enough for your needs, or that your host might suspend your site due to extreme CPU usage.

I have mentioned not to give such offers ..if ur hosting cant support ...please pass it off ...dont give a offer

Hi

We now support MySQL 4.0 & 4.1, I would make a offer but we dont offer shell for security reasons, why do you need shell?.

coolcowboy said:
need shell to back up and restore my database quickly bcos its not a small one to do from phpmyadmin

Any host will backup your database anyway for free. Its a simple process so shell isnt needed or do you still need it?.

well if u can restore the database i provide and if u can back up the database at regular intervals then shell wont be needed

It think with that many users online at the same time you really need a vps or preferrably a dedicated server. You might be able to find a host will create a custom plan that can allow you those type of resources but I suspect that it will cost you near the $100/mo range

The closest I can offer you is this:
10gb space
200gb bandwidth
DAILY BACKUPS (this is very handy for you;))
no shell, but we will happily get your database uploaded for you.
latin1 is supported in mysql
99% uptime
1 hour support response (24/7 support)
$13/month when you use the code 35%sale
(this price is for life, not just your first month)
http://www.webhostingmasters.com/hosting.html

you could get a reseller with us, its the same as shared really, but with more space/band. people don't usually use it for shared hosting but it works exactly the same way (cpanel and everything:))

15gb space
300gb bandwidth
daily backups
99% uptime
1 hour support response (24/7 support)
no shell, but we will happily get your database uploaded for you.
latin1 is supported in mysql
$23/month when you use the code 35%sale
(this price is for life, not just your first month)
http://www.webhostingmasters.com/reseller.html

talence said:
Out of rules.

How was I out of the rules?

coolcowboy said:
If you provide all these only then reply or pm me ..please dont send in any offers with configuration less then wht i asked for

I think I went by the book.

heymrdj said:
How was I out of the rules?

Maybe he doesnt want us to know who he resell's for, thats the only reason I can think of to keep it within PM!.

coolcowboy said:
Not a VPS again please ..only managed shared hosting

I don't think there is managed shared solutions. When you buy a shared account, what little management there is for it is the purchaser's job, not the hosts. I guess you could pay someone to do it.

And the OP said PM or reply. Replying here is just as easy, but what I offered involved discussion, so I just pm'd it so it could easily be replied to. You guys are just reading too much into it :p. It was just a managed VPS. Not some thermonuke bomb.

Back