• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Request Hosting for Video Site!

uzzer

Hi, I would like a host to host this kind of site:
A site where people can watch Indian music videos without downloading. I will be using a file host service so there wont be any bandwidth problems. These are my requirements:
Space: 30+ MB
B/W: 1GB+
Cpanel Hosting
Mysql: 2+
Subdomain: 2+
I am willing to place one banner at the top of every page but please no forced ads sites and no pop-ups.

I think thats all.
Thanks!

ok... now can we get to the point!
i would like some hosting... if anyone is willing to host my site, then please reply!

Even if I will it, I can't.
We had one such an account in our server once.
But it was terminated upon discovery.

but why, i wont be hosting the videos on the website, they will be on a filehost, and wont be open to download.

have you any idea what indian music videos are?

Let's assume they're 'videos' of 'music and/or song' made in 'India' - now the important bit - made by Indian music production companies (who have the copyrights to them)

Any more questions on this?

but why, i wont be hosting the videos on the website, they will be on a filehost, and wont be open to download.

It doesn't matter where your files are being hosted. Once our admins found out any wrong doings, they will kick you out immediately.

Back