• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Request hosting - no post to host.

theapostle

Hello all great hosts - Please view my request and reply with your offer.

500MB - 1 GIG gig space
10-20 gig Bandwidth.
Perferable Cpanel (fantastico optional)

Min "5" add-on domains
Min "5 Parked Domains.
Min "5" Subdomains domains
Min "5" MySQL
Min "5" Email.
Prefer safe_mode = OFF
My ads permitted
No post to host --
[will display your text link(s) [ if you have Google adsense [will ad _two_ of them
on the left side or banner on all pages banner sizes for left side all pages
"FEATURED PARTNER" spot::
125px X 125px
120px X 90px
120px X 60px
120px X 240px]

Thank you for your responses - don't think me of treating the hosts unfair for posting
these specific requirements, I simply don't want to waste your time. Thank you and
have nice day.
a great day.

Just a heads up, but Google wont allow more then 1 accounts ads on a page if I am not mistaken

Just a heads up, but Google wont allow more then 1 accounts ads on a page if I am not mistaken

That would be an error - Google now allows competitors ads as long as they
do not look like Google Ads.

Source - http://www.jensense.com/archives/2007/01/google_adsense_14.html

In order to prevent user confusion, we do not permit Google ads or search boxes to be published on websites that also contain other ads or services formatted to use the same layout and colors as the Google ads or search boxes on that site. Although you may sell ads directly on your site, it is your responsibility to ensure these ads cannot be confused with Google ads.

I for one would stay away from Google adsense as they do not pay enough and there are other advertisers willing to pay more money for your traffic (such as Adbrite, linkshare, etc)

There's nothing I can see in your request that Water Seven can not provide. If you are interested to get that kind of hosting package from us, you must at least become a member of our community even if your account is not a post to host. You may want to read our Web Hosting Policy first before you decide.

We are not a post to host! http://x10hosting.com offers 2.5 GB of space and 45 GB of bandwidth!

We all provide up to 5 MySQL databases, 3 addon/parked domains, 10 subdomains, 15 email accounts, and 5 FTP accounts. We support PHP5, and all accounts have cPanel 11 installed.

Back