• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Require a Free Host !

xtone

300 MB Or Above space [Required]
Bandwidth: 10 GB [Required]
1 Or more than 1 FTP Account
1 Or more than 3 MySQL (Must)
Phpmyadmin
Php support
Mod_Rewrite Function (Enabled)
phpsend mail support [Required]
Cpanel 11 [Required]
.htaccess File Support
No File Typre Restriction
File Size Dosent Materr Should give atleast 1 mb for some heavy files

I Will Use Game Arcade Script like miniclip site so i need more space with heavy bandwidth ... I Dont Think i require alot of stuff for free ;)

You will need more than a free host for the Game arcade script, they require a fair amount of CPU when you get more visits. plus what script is it?

Game Site Script 3.0 or can I Use Aedating Script cause i will make 2 or three sites for my main site. i want to make portals like dating,Arcade Game and some other so can any one help me here ?

Yeah ! ... My Ads...Why Not !!! They Should Be Fine And Yeah I Can Also Earn From My Site ... just kidding text link in the footer ora button in the footer site should be fine cause i also want to paste adbrites ads on my site cause i also wanna earn ;)

HHmm Yeah i amtalking about link back to your Host Site ! if you want me to then no problem with me but i cannot allow a whole banner ad on my header i can place button of your site also but no banners !

you're seeming to ask for alot and don't want to give nothing back.
if you are buying these scripts, i suggest you go to paid hosting, since you seem to have the cash to buy them.
usually when you are setting up about 6 different sites, most of the time people get their own dedicated, and host all the sites on the one dedicated.

Text links don't make money (They can do, but rarely does) and for this reason my offer is off the table seeing that you won't allow any other type of ad.

Yeah, just consider what you're asking. Someone to give you free space for your website, and for you to make money off them. Hardly seems fair...

ok can you show me Snat what kind of ads are you talking about like google adsense or what show me an example i am agreed for ads now but please hurry !

All FYI - aeDating is a large commercial package, $690 when it was available, it has been replaced by Dolphin. I'd baulk at putting Dolphin on a VPS let alone a shared account.

All FYI - aeDating is a large commercial package, $690 when it was available, it has been replaced by Dolphin. I'd baulk at putting Dolphin on a VPS let alone a shared account.

ah i never knew Boonex overtook it.
Well, all i can say is, get your wallet out :fangel:

actually i got a dating script and arcade game site script so i want to host both of them so if anyof you can offer me a reliable free hosting package then i can place a banner for you on my site and i've purchased these these scripts many years ago now i want to avail them so any one ?

Well, it was going to be a Google ad but my offer is now gone for two reasons

1) According to Decker, the dating script will use alot of resources, and I do have to be fair to my other users.

2) You will not have access to SSL (https) and I don't want unsecure data on my free host that is possible to use for marketing and seeing that a dating script tends to collect addresses etc, this is banned on my free hosting.

Back