• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Resell Dedicated Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I have opened a similar thread like Leriss did. Well beside owning my hosting company, I'm interested to resell another hosting company's dedicated servers. We can negotiate on how much percent of the dedicated server cost do I get if you get a client, because I refered him. Please reply or PM me with your offers.

Regards.

If you can, I would recommend using LT's reseller plan. They provide really cheap unmanaged servers and by simply reselling and adding on a few services you can make alot of profit.

Dedicated Servers

But yellowmc, do I need to buy those servers? Or do I just show and advertise them and if any client buys it, because I refered that dedicated server and get my profit?

Regards.

You could look at the LT website :)

To save you the time, you need to have at least 2 servers with them, then you can get the reseller prices. These usually apply to most of their range, some of the specials don't qualify for discount though.

Resell

But the problem is, that I don't want to buy the servers, I want to advertise and get clients for the dedicated servers and get profit for it.

Regards.

That is not reselling, you need to look for an affiliate program, you'll not make much profit that way though. The idea with reselling is that the server owner shifts the support burden down the food chain to his resellers thus reducing his costs and therefore the server supply cost.

Don't use one, suggest you research your business ideas rather than waiting for someone else to do it for you :)

Yellowmc said:
If you can, I would recommend using LT's reseller plan. They provide really cheap unmanaged servers and by simply reselling and adding on a few services you can make alot of profit.

Link? :angel:

Layerd Tech Reseller said:
Layered Technologies will maintain the overall network environment and provide the reseller with the same quality bandwidth and services our customers currently experience with Layered Tech. As a result, your company will become a full blown self-branded dedicated server provider on one of the best Tier 1 networks anywhere in the world, with global connectivity and routing. This will set you apart from the competition and assist your company in being a huge success.

How can you set yourself apart when theres already a million of them :confused4 :tired2: .

monaghan said:
You could look at the LT website :)

To save you the time, you need to have at least 2 servers with them, then you can get the reseller prices. These usually apply to most of their range, some of the specials don't qualify for discount though.

does this count if we colocate 2 servers with them?

Most hosting companies offer affiliate programs where you can just signup free of charge, get an affiliate link, start referring people to their site and get a percentage of the sales. Example: lunarpages.com

Does anybody know a referral program that pays alot of money per a referral?Like 150 dollars per a referral? Or any of you guys know a good paying one?And does anybody know a one that does a second level referral payment?

We dont offer a $150/referral however we do offer $50 per referral after the client has stayed with us for 3 months.

If interested we can sign you up

Hello RobHosting,

You PMed me yesterday but I cant reply since you have PM's disabled. Is this what you wanted to talk to me about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back