• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Reseller Instant Activation] Free Reseller Start your own hosting biz!

Chris.S

[Reseller] Free Reseller Start your own hosting biz!

Hello for a limited time evolutionwebhosting is offering free reseller hosting to everyone!!

Here are the specs.
[cPanel]
space 50 mb (for your website and whatever else)
Bandiwdth 5 Gb

[Whm]
3 gb of space
10 gb of bandwidth.

Whats the catch??Well we limit you to creating 4 accounts in whm.

How do i get rid of the limit!?
You can upgrade to our base 1 reseller for $7.50 per month if your business does well it should pay for it for you!

What if i dont need a base 1 reseller yet? something smaller?
There are addons for which you can purchase for a smaller amount per month.

Addons

[addon 1]
5 more accounts + 2 gb of space and another 20 gb of bw [$2.50 per month]
This will give you five more accounts in whm and 2 gb more space and 20 gb of bandwidth in whm

[addon 2]
15 more accounts + 5 gb of space and another 50 gb of bw [$5.00 per month]
This will give you fifteen more accounts in whm and 5 gb more space and 50 gb of bandwidth in whm

If you want to Send an application Visit
http://www.evolutionwebhosting.com/whmcs/order.php?f=2&step=2&pid=0000000008

Last edited:
** Placeholder For Future Announcements **

Announcement*
All accounts have no ads and no forum posting.

If you fill out false information your account will be terminated

new rule as of 8/1 14:16 server time no one from china is allowed to sign up.
Reason= There have been many multi accounts from china and 75% of all of the chineese sign ups had fake information in them.

New Rule

China is not welcome as all of the people from china have made multiple accounts.

We have switched it to manual activation.

We will activate accounts that we see fit. if your account isnt activated please dont send another application as our system will automatically ipban you.

Last edited:
i am having the following problem

Warning: main(modules/gateways/.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mako/public_html/whmcs/order.php on line 545

Warning: main(modules/gateways/.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mako/public_html/whmcs/order.php on line 545

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'modules/gateways/.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mako/public_html/whmcs/order.php on line 545

By the way please secure one spot for me , please!!!

Deleted

I deleted 20 clients do to false information.

Rules have been updated in the post to prevent this from happening please read the second post if you have not done so yet.

do u have any uptime stats...cuz i'm looking round for a good reseller and i'm willing to pay...i might start with ur free one...

Chris.S said:
Yes we have uptime stats. http://www.siteuptime.com/statistics.php?Id=37734&UserId=51700

We have paying resellers that will stand behind me. They tell me that they absolutely love my service.
one question, why cant i create accounts in WHM? I have my own paid reseller, so i dont really have to have this one, but it never hurts to have a backup, and i can see why many of the functions of an actual reseller are disabled, but i dont understand why i am not allowed to create accounts, that kind of ruins the purpose of having access to whm, doesnt it? The service itself doesnt look bad at all, so dont mistake my comments for insult.

You should be able to create accounts. We will need your cpanel username to investigate further.

But the purpose of this reseller isnt for backup its for new hosting businesses to start out and work their way up.

Back