• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller (WHM/Cpanel) account required, with SSH or Subversion

masterbo

Hello,

The following is required: WHM/Cpanel reseller acct.
- 10+Gb of space
- 200+ Gb/mo traffic
- 25+ acct.
- SSH and/or Subversion access possible for every account (purpose: maintenance; keeping acct.s in sync with the latest version of installed software)
- Hoster 3+ years in business

Let's start with 9.95$ monthly, however, no strict limits for the price.
Thanks.

We are proud to offer you our Reseller Hosting Plan as below :
- No Setup FEE

- Register your own local or international domain name
- Server equip with redundant facilities.
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee

MRS1 Linux Reseller 12GB
Support Any Domain Names
Space: 12GB
Bandwidth: 120GB
Mailboxes: Unlimited
FTP Accounts: Unlimited
Sub Domains: Unlimited
MYSQL Database: Unlimited
Control Panel: WHM/CPanel 11.0
OverSelling: Allowed (On Request)
Price : $11.00 USD Monthly
Visit Our Shopping cart Now

PAYMENT METHOD : Credit Card, PayPal, Liberty Reserve, Alert Pay, MoneyBookers, Western Union and MY Local Bank

Banner advertisements 1,000 impression at $1.00 USD Only
- Order Now

- Our Support System & Knowledgebase
- Our Support Forum
- Our Term Of Service

2SilverStone: thanks, but does your offer meet all the requirements (including SSH/Subversion access)?

I doubt that you're going to find anybody (at least not anybody reliable enough to mess with) that will offer you shell access. If you can drop the SSH requirement, I would be able to get you something very close to what you're asking for.

CrocWeb's Reseller Hosting | LiteSpeed | cPanel/WHM | Softaculous | R1Soft

Hello masterbo, our following package would be perfect for your requirements:

»»»»»»
R1 Croc
»»»»»»

Unlimited Accounts, Domains & MySQL Databases

» RAID Protected Storage: 20 GB
» Premium Data Transfer: 200 GB
» Latest cPanel/WHM with Softaculous - LiteSpeed Web Server - RVSiteBuilder Pro - Hourly R1Soft CDP Backups
» Free Hosting Billing Software (ClientExec) - Private Nameservers - Overselling Enabled
» 24/7 Technical Support - 60 Day Money Back Guarantee - 99.99% Uptime Guarantee - Free Migration

Starting at $6.95/Month including Free & Instant Setup!
More Info l Order Now

Jailed SSH Access can be enabled upon request. Our servers are located in Canada. Also we have been in business since 2009. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Last edited:
Just in case you guys can't read... One of his requirements was 3+ years in business. Crocweb has been around for less than 2 years, and AllyCat hosting was only established less than a month ago.

Just in case you guys can't read... One of his requirements was 3+ years in business. Crocweb has been around for less than 2 years, and AllyCat hosting was only established less than a month ago.

Alley Cat Hosting has been around much longer than a month however under different names

Last edited:
Alley Cat Hosting has been around much longer than a month however under different names

I also recommend if you are not going to make and offer to stop butting in.

Ryan, it's time we also tighten up some of the low hanging sneak shots that go on in this business. Purposely ignoring a longevity requirement (different from "we changed our name but please consider our cumulative history at _____ and ____ and ____ ") brushes against a fraudulent offer, yet it is a famous trick from newcomers. This business is also *particularly bad* for owners changing names to hide prior mistakes.

24khost.com can do this, we have not been in business for 3+ years but, there are host who have been in business that long that are not very good.

I can off you

Reseller

20 GB Space
100 GB Bandwidth
100 Mysql database
Unlimited Email addresse
- No max on accts.
- Subversion (we will install this so that it is available)

$8.00 a month.

or

Master Reseller

35 GB Space
350 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Mysql database
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Email addresses
- No max on accts.
- Regular ssh
- Free Whmcs

$35.00 a month

I understand your looking for a host that has been in the business for a long time
but that does not mean that a company in business for less than a year cannot service your needs. I have seen example of companies who have been in business over 3 years that fail to meet peoples needs.

If you want this service let me know will create you a coupon. Yes this is custom.

2CrocWeb, I have found good reviews about you, thanks for the offer.

No SSH for reseller packages but if you really needs SSH, I suggest you look at VPS.
VPS also cheap nowdays..:)

Thanks for the suggestions. For the sake of saving time, let's assume I know exactly what I want.

I doubt that you're going to find anybody (at least not anybody reliable enough to mess with) that will offer you shell access. If you can drop the SSH requirement, I would be able to get you something very close to what you're asking for.

JaguarPC gives SSH acces *and* Subversion.
Hostnine, as well.
Both are quite reliable. If you do not provide SSH/Subversion, no problem, it only means I won't be your customer. Thanks.

24khost.com can do this, we have not been in business for 3+ years but, there are host who have been in business that long that are not very good. ...
If you want this service let me know will create you a coupon. Yes this is custom.

Thank you very much, I'll contact you ASAP.

Last edited:

With all due respect, that isn't much different than you offering a product without the SSH. The guy clearly listed SSH as one of his requirements...in case you can't read. ;)

Just my 2 cents..

To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date.
They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

Just my 2 cents..

To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date.
They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

I always look for reviews, by the way. However, what I ask about are features that, as I learned, are not always mentioned in hosting plans descriptions.

The only way to find those is to ask hosters themselves; after that, I look for reviews and make decision. Thanks.

Did you select someone masterbo, you said you were going to contact me please let me know.

I have a plan that is just for your needs. The price is $6 a month with 10GB of space with 10000GB of bandwidth. We have no limit on the number of accounts that you can have linked to your account. We also allow resellers to have ssh access. If you are interested you can check out the rest of our reseller plans at -http://judhost.com/clientarea/index.php?/cart/reseller-hosting/&step=0. Just one note we are a newer web hosting company but I have had over 4 years of experience with web hosting and I know the ropes of php, html, and css.

Thank You,
Leon Hitchens
Judhost Owner

Back