• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review: 1paket.com

TaiLZ

Hello FWSers,

I've been managing a server for my friend for about 5 months now, he has ordered it from 1paket.com

Although there are no representatives here on FWS, there is Claudia on WHT who has special deals every few festive events (Easter, Xmas, ect.)

1paket Servers are on 100mbit shared lines, although in my experience, the line has had 30mbit+ every single time you test it.

The uptime, as they say 99.99 Percent Network Guarantee, it's absolutely correct, the support system (via email only) is probably not the best, but compared to some other dedihosts, great. I'd estimate a maximum time of 12 hours for a reply.

The control panel "Confixx" isn't cPanel or DirectAdmin, but it'll do, although if your brave enough, then feel free to buy a license and install it manually.

The panel where clients can reboot, rescue, install, setup reverse dns, and find their traffic used is simple and easy to use, not anything fancy.

A picture of the CP is shown below.

1paketyu9.jpg

The server location is in the Greatnet DC, Which is located in Munich, Germany.
The Greatnet English site can be found here.

If i was to rate it, i'd probably give it:

5/5 for Network/Uptime.
3/5 for General Support. (Remember it's unmanaged)

8/10 i'd say.

Well, if you do have any questions, feel free to drop me a PM.

Very nice review there, yes even i have a box with them and am generally quite impressed considering their low prices.

We used 1paket some time ago,
(we got great server in special offer)
they have great network, but support can be better.

1paket sucks

Hi guys,
Don't rent servers from 1paket.com
Their service is very poor. The tech. guys are replying hours later, so your sites can be down long hours until they are doing something.
The comercial part is execrable. There is no comunication between client and their staff. They don't inform the client about their actions: un-cable the servers, remove them from network without a notice.
The last action they made: erased the dedicated server and forwarded to other client without any escuse or notice. No backup, no chance to get the information from HDD. My business was down in one second.
They are very unprofessional. Don't do business with them; otherwise your business will be failed forever.

Hi guys,
Their service is very poor. The tech. guys are replying hours later, so your sites can be down long hours until they are doing something.
The comercial part is execrable. There is no comunication between client and their staff. They don't inform the client about their actions: un-cable the servers, remove them from network without a notice.
The last action they made: erased the dedicated server and forwarded to other client without any escuse or notice. No backup, no chance to get the information from HDD. My business was down in one second.
They are very unprofessional. Don't do business with them; otherwise your business will be failed forever.

another famous 1 poster.

what do you want them to do? charge you more for your server, so they have alot of people there 24/7? i think you will find most hosts reply every few hours, we're all human. And, you should make your own backup.

Hi guys,

You just registered here to bump a year old thread ? :eek2: :ninja:

Back