• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review: http://mason.co.nr/

As far as I have got in the last 10 minutes is a blank page with my browser saying it's loading your page.
"Waiting for www.erricobarakh.com..."

My only viable opinion at the present moment is your server is too slow and I highly suggest either getting a faster server, or a server with more uplink speed.

The site loads fast for me but I'd recommend adding more content and links.

It's nice to have a portfolio of work, but if I was interested in your web design services, I have no idea how much it would cost. You may want to add more information on the type of work you could do for potential clients and the costs.

[JSH]John, for you 2 bucks, for the other guy, $5,000 USD :)

[UW]Glenn, sorry I'm not going to go out of my way to change servers just cause some Australian can't get to the site LMAO.

[JSH]John, for you 2 bucks, for the other guy, $5,000 USD :)

[UW]Glenn, sorry I'm not going to go out of my way to change servers just cause some Australian can't get to the site LMAO.

I guess it really depends on your target market. You asked for a review, I gave you a review of what I saw and some feedback :)

May I ask where you are hosted? (What country)?

I am actually quite fond of the design, except for me, it screams "Lightbox! Lightbox!"

Those thumbnails would be perfect to use with Lightbox, and you could add in a description of your client in the subtitle of the Lightbox... Just an idea :)

Thanks Overdrive! I thank you for making this thread your first post!

Yeah lightbox seems logical, but I'm too lazy.

Those guys are actual pros -- I'm a little bit of an alien in the business. I'm actually in law school, and hence I have accepted the fact that I will never perfect my portfolio. But thanks for the site, there were some good tips there.

It just takes time and practise (and research) I'm not saying that some people don't have a talent for it, but just that anyone who really wants to can, eventually, become that good :)

Well you want reviews... I'd have to say I really dislike the design. It's just way too simple for my liking, no cnotent and just a few images and 3 links. Also the site loads like a slug!

Back