• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review Mountain View Karate

Please Review

Thanks for the reviews on my other threads, but please review these sites also. I need as much feedback as possible. This site is for a client, and I am looking for ways to improve the site for the future development of the site. Thanks everyone. :banana:

well considering you have a couple different threads Liquid, I see no problem with me trying to get review for other sites I am working on. As for cheap bumbs, I am not sure what the hell that is, but ok? I would just like some reviews for some other sites besides my own site.

In the past month I've made about 3 or 4 threads. You've made about 20 in two days.

Thanks for the reviews on my other threads, but please review these sites also. I need as much feedback as possible. This site is for a client, and I am looking for ways to improve the site for the future development of the site. Thanks everyone.

Posting this with your humping bananna would be considered a bump. If no one replies to a thread, just wait till it goes off to the second page, then post it again.

first off, i posted 5 threads, second off, yeah i posted a couple the same day. i am not here to listen to you bitch about me posting threads. they are all different, and i am just looking for reviews on them. so if you are not going to review, then dont comment.

Back