• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

review : sh3lls.net very bad

centrerelax

I'm Using sh3lls over 3months, and this is my review .

+ About price : very expensive . VPS ram 2GB with cpanel 100$

+ Support : very fast but can't do anything , only admin can help you . admin working 1 day / week . Support very slow

+ if you wanna use irl or illegan or adult, be careful , they suppend you without any reason.

+ my VPS renew in monthly, I bought the first month, they wait me renew in 30th and my VPS suppend in 30th ( sorry about my english ). I can't do anything, no backup, no support useful , and no refund for me I lost 100$ for it !

+ Uptime : in 1 month, your server or VPS down 2-3times, over 2-3 hours in every downtime !

+ No backup anytime for you , support can't do anything, you can bought backup 20-50$ ( hahaha )

+ Because they not good, they use adwords to advertising .

I hope this is a good information for you

Hello
Regarding this issue, this same user has even created a thread on WHT, so before making any conclusion please have a look at this thread

"www . webhostingtalk . com/showthread.php?p=8410746#post8410746"

Had to add url with space this is my first post so forum is not allowing me to post url

Thanks

According to WHT, you were running an illegal phishing site, an illegal adult site, and then when Sh3lls suspended you, you threatened to DDoS their servers.

If that's the case, I'm happy to hear you lost your $100!! You should be put in jail.

According to WHT, you were running an illegal phishing site, an illegal adult site, and then when Sh3lls suspended you, you threatened to DDoS their servers.

If that's the case, I'm happy to hear you lost your $100!! You should be put in jail.

Hmm... Did they even read the tos? Sh3lls terms of service allows them to suspend any account at any time for any reason.

Back