• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review: Truthugs.com

Fred

Could you guys please review my website http://www.truthugs.com - It's a rap website dedicated to providing the latest news in the hip hop world. We also have a forum that you can chat on and a lot of information on various rap artists.

Please tell me what you guys think of my site. Appreciate it!

Fred Salari

good

Its a good site, has good info; is organized decently.
The main suggestion i have is to move the "quality links" buttons that are along the right side a different page.

Overall it is good

What do you mean move the Quality Links to another page? Those Quality Links are on every page in the "main" dir. Those are sites that send a large amount of hits to my site, so I return the favour.

Looks alright in IE but for Netscape it is a different story
I would suggest you try to make it more cross browser compatible.

Yeah, I've got both IE and Netscape on my PC. Ther only problem with Netscape that I can see, is that on the right-hand side where the tables for "Quality Links", "Featured Video", ect.. The tables are squished in there. And the buttons in Quality Links are put one under another. When they should be put side by side in two's.

I tried adding <td>'s in the Quality Links forum but it wouldn't work.

Looks great, except it has a little bit of white space on the right in 1024x768. Most likely designed for 800x600. Maybe try make it expand and contract for different resolutions.

Maybe remove unlining or URL's onMouseOver and change the colour onMouseOver, this can be done through CSS. Most of the text stays the same size when changing fontsize client side, the text under about and website of the month doesnt however. This can also be done through CSS.

Other than that, looks great.

Back