• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Rubyringtech Reviews?

ScratchBook

I have been visiting their site for some time already and have opened a couple of tickets.

According to their testimonials page, the support is fast but they only reply to tickets like once a day?

I have sent 4 tickets so far making questions.

All 4 tickets were replied 13 hours later.

What would happen in case of an emergency?

Anyone is hosted by rubyringtech and have experienced a faster support?

PS: I'm not trying to make a company look bad, I just want to know the opinion of those using their services.

Thank you.

Good Morning,

I am sorry I did not see this post before, as it has been a few days since posting.
13 hours for a reply is insanely slow, if I may can you pm me your ticket ID so I can check in on this and figure out why it fell in the cracks.

Thank you,
Anthony

Sadly no, but I don't have a name, data, time, domain, or subject to even go by. Let alone 4 tickets in the same day by the same email address.

Honestly I stopped looking, while I don't think the OP is trying to do anything negative, but the fact that they have only this 1 post, have not replied back, or contacted us again; I am going to close this.

Thanks,
Anthony

Sadly no, but I don't have a name, data, time, domain, or subject to even go by. Let alone 4 tickets in the same day by the same email address.

Honestly I stopped looking, while I don't think the OP is trying to do anything negative, but the fact that they have only this 1 post, have not replied back, or contacted us again; I am going to close this.

Thanks,
Anthony

What are negative things you are talking about?

@ServerPoint - Just like WHT where people create account just to post negative things about a provider. Also ServerPoint love the new site when did you guys change it?

huhuhu my account has been suspended because i download windows 2003 i already delete it in the seeds huhuhuhu... no warning ( Where is the customer rights? )

Good Morning,

Yes you are correct this is a negative post about our services. We do no support piracy and if one uses our services/network to pirate software we will suspend ones account.

Thank you,
Anthony

Back