• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Saidcom Datacenter Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MBHoy,

Thank you very much, it really does mean a lot to us. I'm sure (mf) host will be back soon, last I heard, their server that was put up at Saidcom was not setup correctly or crashed, so he was unable to get any backups from it, typical eh?

I'm sure your reply will only anger MarKus more, and I cannot wait to see his next outburst, what could it be now? :D Oh well, whatever it is, I really do need a laugh today.

Thanks,
Richard Anderson
Galaxy Solutions, LLC

Last edited:
I'm just saying.. if you are a reseller, why deal with another reseller? Go with saidcom. I don't really need to solicit for saidcom here, they will fill up fast. Its already happening. All hosting and vps hosting will be easily 20% less then anywhere else. Oh here's another thing... a certain reseller (I won't mention) claims they are due credit for refunds they provided to their clients. The datacenter was contacted by some of the clients of this reseller and was notified that the reseller never did give them the refunds. Interesting, huh?

It was edited. This is the reply I got in my email notification.

what kind of administrator would pull a stunt like this? posting a supposed deleted posting? Now your just being silly. are you going to be doing that for now on for everyone, or just those you don't like. Your supposed to maintain some integrity to the forum.. do your job. We can all try to be more civil here.

what kind of administrator would pull a stunt like this? posting a supposed deleted posting? Now your just being silly. are you going to be doing that for now on for everyone, or just those you don't like. Your supposed to maintain some integrity to the forum.. do your job. We can all try to be more civil here.
I believe there is no wrong in doing that, anyone who subscribed to this thread could have just done that.

What sort of idiot claims to have nothing to do with Saidcom now claims to say saidcom is filling up fast?

Take siadcom and get the (you know) off here.. I am sure your end up banned shortly anyways.

MarKus,

Refunds where given to our clients, if we did not, don't you think there would have been some threads showing bad reviews about us not providing a refund, after all, we got none at all, how do you explain that?

But in the end, our clients are our clients, if we provided a refund for them or not, that's not your concern.

Plus, why do you think we are still reselling servers?

Yeah, backups should start rolling out from SaidCom now, I think they have finally come to find that what they first suspected (that we owed them money) was in actual fact, far from the truth.

Look, arrangements were being made for some backup access and the vitriol had subsided... then you go and post that? stop posting patrick! just be quiet and maybe you won't sabatoge the progress being made. You are going to screw this up for your clients who want their data if you continue on this. I hadn't posted anything here until you did that post above.

You are going to screw this up for your clients who want their data if you continue on this. I hadn't posted anything here until you did that post above.

Threat? Sounds like a threat-- If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck -- it must be a duck! LOL

Also Markus -- am I wrong but are you advertising SaidCom on this post - A post where the topic is "Saidcom Datacenter Down?"

Thanks,
Adam

Galaxy-Solutions has all the right to post, they were informing there clients that a backup will be ready.. I see nothing wrong with that. If your organization (if even yours) is going to stop a promise becuase the owner of a company informs his clients a backup is coming.. You have some issues...

Yea Impact how that work eh... Not a smart cookie.

Also you say hey come be with our company yet you say if you comment about us we sabatoge your progress.. How does this work?

Seems you and Saidcom are two-faced little children, that have no real business sense.

No, you are skewing the subject. Despite the certain reseller not paying their bills and lying on this forum about it, saidcom was willing to begin servicing that resellers' clients (and how many times did that reseller insist we NOT do this.. deal directly with their clients..so its easier to lie to them). when that reseller comes back in here and posts the lies again it angers the management of saidcom. They DO NOT have to provide this data when the primary contact (the reseller) defaults on payments. Regarding previous clients not complaining here about the reseller... some of them still have servers with the reseller and the big client.. doesn't come here.. non-english speaking. Just calm down.

This will be the first and last warning for this thread. Get it back into a civil discussion and not a flame war or it will be locked.

markus@*********.com says (21:25):
You also have to understand.. i am not an employee of saidcom

I am an independent contractor and I do work for them in the capacity of network, hosting, and billing administrator.

If you are not "technically" an employee, however you say you work for them in the realms of hosting, networking and billing, so I don't see how you can't be an employee then what right do you have to come here flaming the other hosts? I'm going with Jan, identify yourself, fully.

I told you about 2 pages ago... I am an independent contractor. thye contract my services in the capacity of hosting , network and hosting billing administration. I also provide programming services. I work in close coordination with their main owners and operators. I know what is going on.. I deal with the Saidcom officers as well as the resellers and, now , some of the resellers clients, ex-clients. You don not call me and deal with me for customer service, deal with art and ron. They know I post here and they will not come here. Patrick knows this already.

Last edited:
Markus,

Then you shouldn't post on behalf of them here, you should be sending them here to speak, with you posting that "Patrick stop posting, you are just sabotaging your progress" or something to that effect (sorry can't recall your exact words"

You are implying you own/work for them full time, which you don't, this is false information. You are a independent contractor, you have no right posting about a client of theres, if you do that is grounds for privacy lawsuits as you are sprouting your mouth about there clients and there business.. ILLEGAL.

This is not a directed at only you but anyone that works inside a company, you can't speak for them unless you are working for them full time, IE an owner, manager etc. Which you aren't.

You are implying you own/work for them full time, which you don't, this is false information. You are a independent contractor, you have no right posting about a client of theres, if you do that is grounds for privacy lawsuits as you are sprouting your mouth about there clients and there business.. ILLEGAL.
Firstly, it ain't our business to know what he works for SaidCom, he may be a sweeper or the chairman. If it does pose a threat to your privacy, go ahead and file a case. Don't crib about it.

This is not a directed at only you but anyone that works inside a company, you can't speak for them unless you are working for them full time, IE an owner, manager etc. Which you aren't.
You shouldn't really be bothered about the fact he is speaking for some one else. If you have a problem if he is speaking for someone else which is not entitled to, go and get that *someone* else and make them post here, then if they do mind MarKus posting for them then the board admins can take a decision.

WE'RE BACK ONLINE!!

http://www.mbhoy.com

Brilliant!
Congrats and all the best!

And oh yeah, MarKus... by the above post don't get all conifdent that I am supporting you or something. Just expressed my p.o.v.

Also, I hope everyone can see that he is trying to steal G-S's clients and other hosts' who were hosted SaidCom.

Stop that Markus... not nice and not ethical.

Let me see how many -/+ reps I get for this and the above post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back