• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Samsung T10

Only thing I'm pissed about is the software - Emodio. It's totatlly useless.
I download the upgrades, and it breaks the software. I convert a video - it breaks - even with the required codecs etc installed.

Plus it doesn't compress the MP3s or nothing, it just transfers them in their normal state and takes awhile - when you can just open it in my computer and copy them over without Emodio. The support sucks --- too.

I converted a video with emodio, came out fine. But I don't use it to transfer music, I just copy and paste to My computer>>T10>>Internal storage.

Yeah, but when you download their software - then use the upgrade that it keeps telling you to download - when you get to around the 2nd/3rd update block it destroys the software, and you have to redownload it. It's a peice of crap. I perfer using Samsung Media Studio, and least that works.

Back