• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Saw 3D

Meksilon

NLC
I saw Saw 3D tonight. I would have liked to have seen it last night on opening night as I have with most of the Saw's, but hey better late than never. I never got to see Saw I in cinemas, I hadn't even heard of it until it was on DVD - but at least since then I have seen all the sequels on the "silver" screen.

Though watching it in 3D did absolutely kill my eyes (they were strained, sore and watering the entire movie), on the plus side it did look great.

I do believe this is the best sequel since Saw III, which I firmly believe is the best Saw film. The only real disappointment is that Shawnee Smith did not appear in the film, but the film ends very well. If I had a second disappointment it would be that the main game-subject character is too similar to the one of the previous film, just even more two-dimensional and less believable and realistic. Also, the game's "goal" is almost identical to the previous one, I would have liked to see a bit more diversity.

All in all though I was very impressed by this final instalment.

This is why we're enamies, isn't it?

I was thinking about it today (while my eyes were still sore from watching Saw last night!!) and I appreciate that Shawnee Smith's role was basically complete by the end of Saw VI, I'm now a little more disappointed that we didn't see more of Bell and Mandylor's characters interacting in the "back story", that would have improved it. I think that's what made Saw III such a good movie was that the relationship between Bell and Smith was really fleshed out.

The movies can be thought of as comprised of two complimenting series; Saw I-III is Jigsaw's traps (John Kramer), with some assistance by Amanda, whereas Saw IV-VII is Hoffman's traps (progressively more and more his and less and less Jigsaw's). In fact there's no evidence whatsoever that Jigsaw was behind the main trap of Saw VII; sure - it shows Jigsaw confronting the guy, but it looks as if Hoffman sets it in motion on his own. The signed book is the only thing that would indicate John’s participation in setting it up, but Hoffman could have easily found it in the time since John's death. Because, and here's the thing, it didn't target someone who "took their life for granted" like all the other main traps, nor did the first trap in the film - and unlike Jigsaw's traps - it was in a public setting, something John’s character wouldn't have been behind. Also, it is revealed late in the movie very clearly that Hoffman did not know the identity of John's source of information which would clearly indicate he had not gained knowledge of the people around Bobby (the main test subject), and may indicate why so few people (only three plus his wife) participate in the trap, and it is clear to note they would be easy to locate without any investigative skills - but Hoffman being a detective would have found it even easier. Others may interpret it differently...

Look foward to hearing from anyone else who sees the film!

i dont even like the first one. i dont see how anyone likes any of them. they are all ridiculously retarded. i wish i could meet the person that keeps writing these crappy movies and kick their damn teeth in. F*CK THOSE MOVIES!!! that is all.

Back