• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Sedo Parking Program is also Fraud

UncleSam

Sedo Parking Program is also Fraud

they have closed my account without any notice and any resion

and hold my last three month earning too

great rippers

:devious2:

Yes,
I've received my payment from Sedo every month since Oct 2004
They have always paid on time and I would recommend them if you have idle domains.

Sedo Closed my account too without any notice. Wasted so much traffic on Sedo. I dont know what kind of traffic they want only bookmark or what, my domains were too getting traffic from 404 errors. Well conclusion >> Sedo The Ripper

They are not scammers, Sorry to tell you but one of the best reputation companies. Number #2 in Parking and Auctions domains.

you dont hear people call google a scam everytime they close someones account, so why would you do the same to Sedo, its just as big a company.

SEDO is not a scam and I am very sure of it, as it is a large, trustworthy company that will not risk it's reputation for a few extra cents. People try to get money out of nothing, by clicking their own ads, thinking that nothing will happen, and when they account gets termniated, they complain.

mmkmaste said:
you dont hear people call google a scam everytime they close someones account, so why would you do the same to Sedo, its just as big a company.
Although i agree with the message hes sending, i do not agree that Sedo is 'just as big a comany [as google]'

Not agreed fully with comments. Well i am also working with google for past 8 months got 3 payments why dont i click on my google adds why i just click on sedo add ? There is noting like that clicking my own add. There must be something fishy with sedo i am sure lets find out in this thread.

Sedo frauds

i mention about sedo frauds,
same as u all my accounts closed with very huge amount

and what all behind there frauds, i analyze and write all story on my blog

http://sedofrauds.blogspot.com

pls mention there your details, how u cross all work around you with sedo

its really guranteed fraud company

read my all blog, and analyze yourself toooo

and post every where about there these illegale activities

regards

one more infected from sedo

i mention about sedo frauds,
same as u all my accounts closed with very huge amount

and what all behind there frauds, i analyze and write all story on my blog

http://sedofrauds.blogspot.com

pls mention there your details, how u cross all work around you with sedo

its really guranteed fraud company

read my all blog, and analyze yourself toooo

and post every where about there these illegale activities

regards

one more infected from sedo

Your bound to have done something wrong.
I have domains parked at Sedo and never had an issue with them. Infact, I find them to be very pleasent.

I'm having some trouble with them.

i sold a domain there. And the transfer completed 6 days ago. and i can't get a reply from the person "dealing" with the transfer (from Sedo).

Not really a problem for me because I trust them as they seem reputable and have signed to a contract like I did.

I didn't think they had as strict T&Cs as Google for suspending people. but I suppose they can because they use Google adsense on their parking pages last time i checked..

I have been with sedo for only about 10 days but i will be getting paid soon so i will post on this site if i do not.

Back