• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Seeking a solid deal, low budget

cm90

Hey, I run a 5 year old gaming clan and I'm looking for a dedicated box to run some game servers on. My absolute maximum budget is $100, but something a bit lower would be fantastic. Here's the sort of setup I'm ideally looking for:

Intel Core2Duo OR Pentium D processor
1GB of RAM (2GB preferred)
At least 1000GB of bandwidth, or unmetered.
Decent SATA hard drive

I'll consider any other offers you can give me if you can't sell me that sort of configuration.

I can only pay through PayPal. I'm looking for a Windows 2003 server (Web Edition works for me). The server must be located near the East Coast, USA. I'd preferably like to be able to run one or two IRC clients/bots, but I wouldn't do anything reckless with them.

Last edited:
Hello Crissic Solutions has what you need!

Intel Pentium D 3.0GHz - Dual Processor
2GB Ram
250GB SATA Harddrive
5 Dedicated IP's
2000GB Bandwidth (100MBPS line. Can be upgraded to 10MBPS unmetered for $10 per month)
FREE Setup
$79.99 per month (usually $99.99 per month)
Order Now
Add Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition: $24.95 per month

Our servers are located in Pennsylvania

Hello Crissic Solutions has what you need!

Intel Pentium D 3.0GHz - Dual Processor
2GB Ram
250GB SATA Harddrive
5 Dedicated IP's
2000GB Bandwidth (100MBPS line. Can be upgraded to 10MBPS unmetered for $10 per month)
FREE Setup
$79.99 per month (usually $99.99 per month)
Order Now
Add Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition: $24.95 per month

Our servers are located in Pennsylvania

Looks like a great deal, but your on your order form Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition costs $35 rather than $25. Is there any way to order it with that lower price?

Also, would I be able to run one or two low bandwidth IRC clients or is that against your ToS?

EDIT: By the way, your order form lists the 3, 6, and 12, month packages for $79.99 each. Looks like it might be an error.

Last edited:
Looks like a great deal, but your on your order form Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition costs $35 rather than $25. Is there any way to order it with that lower price?

Also, would I be able to run one or two low bandwidth IRC clients or is that against your ToS?

EDIT: By the way, your order form lists the 3, 6, and 12, month packages for $79.99 each. Looks like it might be an error.

No thats not an error, its a monthly breakdown of how much it would cost per month when paying in larger terms.
As far as IRC -- it needs to be re-written, on dedicated it is fine.

I will edit the pricing on the Windows standard now

Edit: Pricing has been fixed on the Windows server, sorry about that.

Hey, I run a 5 year old gaming clan and I'm looking for a dedicated box to run some game servers on. My absolute maximum budget is $100, but something a bit lower would be fantastic. Here's the sort of setup I'm ideally looking for:

Intel Core2Duo OR Pentium D processor
1GB of RAM (2GB preferred)
At least 1000GB of bandwidth, or unmetered.
Decent SATA hard drive

I'll consider any other offers you can give me if you can't sell me that sort of configuration.

I can only pay through PayPal. I'm looking for a Windows 2003 server (Web Edition works for me). The server must be located near the East Coast, USA. I'd preferably like to be able to run one or two IRC clients/bots, but I wouldn't do anything reckless with them.

We can offer you the following server with Windows 2003 Standard for FREE.

If you are not doing anything reckless with your IRC clients/bots then you are welcome on our network.

Dual Core Pentium 2.0 GHz
1GB RAM
160GB SATA HD
2,072 Gigabytes of Transfer (3 Terabytes!)
5 IP Addresses (5 Useable)
Linux Operating System Ready
Windows Server 2003 Server Available
cPanel/WHM Available
$100 / Monthly - No Setup Fees

Hello there,

Dual Xeon 2.4gHz
2GB RAM
1500GB Bandwidth
250GB HDD
Windows Server 2003
5 IP's
100mbps port
100% network and power uptime
$100.00/month

Email or PM me to order.

Thanks

cm90,

We can do a PentiumD 3.0, 2gb ram, 250gb disk space, 2000gb transfer
$75/month plus $25 for windows standard = $100/month
DC = Scranton, PA

or

PentiumD 2.8Gb 2Gb ram, 2x160Gb hard disk with free Raid0 or Raid1, 1500Gb transfer for $94/month + $25/month for windows standard = $119/month
DC = Charlotte NC

Take $10/month off for Web Edition on either server.

Let me know if either server would work for you.
Bryan

Last edited:
Hello,

Universal Hosts would like to offer you:
Intel Dual Core Pentium D 2.8 GHz
2 GB RAM(upgrade to 4 GB for $20!)
250 GB SATA HD
DDOS Protection
2 IP addresses(FREE upgrade to 5 IP addresses)
Windows 2003 Web Edition
1500 GB Transfer = $89.99/m
3300 GB Transfer = $99.99/m

For signing up, please contact sales [at] uni-hosts.com or PM me for link as this is custom offer.

Thank you for considering our services.

VPS or Small Dedicated Needed

I am in need of a VPS or Small Dedicated server. I need to be able to run a multiple gaming servers, they won't run many slots.

Minimum Requirements:

- 10+ GB Disk Space
- 80+ GB Bandwidth
- 2 IPs
- Any CPU
- Any OS (Windows or Linux is fine)
- Payments through PayPal

Back