• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Seeking and seeking like-no-other hosting

nICEsHARE

I've been searching through the whole syberspace for a hosting which normally ignores the complain sent by reporters telling that this site or that site is violating this and that. I found a few which reporters find hard to get the contact as well, but the price seems to rip me off.

My pocket will be available for no more than $10/month
1. 100GB-300GB space with huge bandwidth.
2. 99% Uptime guarantee
3. Outside USA (there are lots of rules here, but if you don't post it here)
4. No hidden charge.

PS:​
I'm planning to install a script for people to upload to the site with report button. This means like other file uploaders which are already given a do-so freedom as long as we set up a TOS.
So please provide your affordable hosting package.:beer:

Welcome to FWS. :beer:

I don't think you will find that kind of space/bandwidth for that kind of price ;) I recommend finding a cheap offshore dedicated/VPS as 300GB space in a shared environment is not a good idea, And only huge oversellers (Which will probably cut you off after a month or so) So if you want security, Reliability and plan to keep your service up for more than a month, You should really increase your budget and look for a dedicated.

Good luck :)

As stated above you may want to consider a dedicated box..if you do decide to go dedicated let me know ill post a few offers for you to consider...

Exabytes, Hosting Service Company

Exabytes.com

-6 years of web hosting experience.
-Hosting more than 10,000 domains world-wide with thousands of clients.
-Our Technical Support is available on 24 hours and 7 days a week basis.

Linux or Windows EbizGOLD:
300 MySQL Databases, 300GB Disk Space, 300GB Monthly Data transfer, Start Form $7.65

-24 x 7 x 365 Professional Technical Support
-All with a 30 days Full Money Back Guarantee

-FREE Email Server Backup
-FREE Free 90 Days Submitnet SEO
-FREE Free 150 Web Site Templates
-FREE Free Life Time TLD Domain

http://exabytes.com

I've been searching through the whole syberspace for a hosting which normally ignores the complain sent by reporters telling that this site or that site is violating this and that. I found a few which reporters find hard to get the contact as well, but the price seems to rip me off.

My pocket will be available for no more than $10/month
1. 100GB-300GB space with huge bandwidth.
2. 99% Uptime guarantee
3. Outside USA (there are lots of rules here, but if you don't post it here)
4. No hidden charge.

PS:​
I'm planning to install a script for people to upload to the site with report button. This means like other file uploaders which are already given a do-so freedom as long as we set up a TOS.
So please provide your affordable hosting package.:beer:

Selling so much Webspace/Bandwidth for such a small price is of course overselling the resources of a server. You won't get reliability there.. :)

He's budget is $10
Prices of Dedicated server is around $200-$300

Since when will he consider a dedicated server?

Your best bet is to check on Dreamhost.Com. They are the most liberal hosting company in the US that would offer this kind of space. Although, you have to consider this being a shared environment and even though they allow much more than other hosting companies, US law still applies.

P.S.: this is not a copy/paste .... i only offering him what he can maximum get !!

well with this budget
you can have
» 15000 MB Data Storage
» 300 GB Data Transfer
» 3 Domains Hosted
» 30 Subdomains
» 20 FTP Accounts
» 20 MySQL DBs
» MultiLingual Control Panel
» 24x7 Customer Support

» Monthly Price [if paid annually] $10.00
» Instant Account Activation