• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Servage Hosting ??

itssami

I came to know about a warez ddl website. Its simply hosted on servage.net. I contacted the servage hosting and just asked if i can host a same website. they said they do not allow warez hosting etc.. but when i asked why that website is hosted on your servers then, but they didnt reply. i sent them 3 emails but they didnt reply at all.
any comments about it

I will be surprised if they continue to host the website. It may just take them some time. Or it just may be you sent your email to the wrong address and they forward it to abuse department.

I came to know about a warez ddl website. Its simply hosted on servage.net. I contacted the servage hosting and just asked if i can host a same website. they said they do not allow warez hosting etc.. but when i asked why that website is hosted on your servers then, but they didnt reply. i sent them 3 emails but they didnt reply at all.
any comments about it

We call people like you SnITcH! :p

i think servage allows warez forums but do not allow storage of warez programs or illegal material if u want to host a warez forum with only external links without warez content hosting then u can host i know about 5-6 warez sites hosted on servage

1. Imagine even asking if you can have a Warez site to a host.
2. Then complain that someone else has but you can't.
3. Then keep on at them with e-mails.

The big one!

4. Then tell everyone here.

So you've probably blown any chance of getting hosting through FWS now eh!

I have used servage my site was suspended due to illegal contents..how come they can host that warez site ..

If it came to their knowledge they would terminate for sure. Servage is a somewhat established host, one cannot dismiss them litely.

I have used servage my site was suspended due to illegal contents..how come they can host that warez site ..

I'd like to refer the honorable gentleman to the response I gave some time before!

The big one!

Surely your not doing the same?

The big one!

So you've probably blown any chance of getting hosting through FWS now eh!
What's bad in TELLING OTHERS about it?

any comments about it

Servage is not a company that is hosting sites with warez content for sure. Keep in mind that such information might harm their reputation...

Last edited:
i bet there is something in their TOS
they are trying to fool you
when u sigh up and put warez site they will take ur account and the money

thats for sure

i bet there is something in their TOS
they are trying to fool you
when u sigh up and put warez site they will take ur account and the money

thats for sure

I'd say quite the opposite for refusing to entertain, effecitvely ignore, someone thick enough to ask if they could host a warez site...:lol:

Stay Away Form Servage

This host is a lie.
If you have a php site with more than 400 visitors/day, they will kick you off.
I had this problem two times at servage with basics php sites that I made myself.
They said that I use a lot of cpu. This is not true because my websites are to basics. This HOST is a big lie.
If you have a website that can uses like 20% of the resources that servage offer you musn't host there, because they will find a reason to kick you off. Other problem is that they keep moving you cluster to cluster. In 1 year they moved me many times. They changed my homedir and because of that some of my phpcode broked and I had problens in my website. I dont know how they calculate the bandwidht that a web site uses, but in my case, at servage, I was using like 40/gb day, which is a VERY VERY larger bandwidht for a website like mine. When I moved this web to a dedicated server with 100mb connection, the awstats said that we uses 5gb/day. So I think that they have problem to monitor the bandwidth.
So, if you have a big site dont host it at servage or you will have problens. And if you have a small one, you can get a host with cpanel for the same prince. The only thing that I like at servage was the support. The rest is terrible.
STAY AWAY FORM SERVAGE

Back