• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Should hosting certifications count?

ashish

Hi,

I was just wondering what is the significance\relevance of hosting certifications from big/reputed companies like microsoft etc..

Is it worth it?

I really believe more in the practicality of things then nice decorations like:
Microsoft Web Hoster Program, Microsoft Partner Program, Web Presence Provider etc. etc.

what are your opinions on it?

re vivin old thread,
does microsoft really have hosting certs? i have never seen one in my life

Microsoft doesn't have a specific Hosting Certification as far as I know, but in my opinion, certifications are very important. It can provide more credibility as shows that your staff has expertise in that technology. Having the certifications may also allow you to participate in different programs.

For example, to participate in the Microsoft Certified Partner program, one requirement is to have staff that are Microsoft Certified Professionals. This is good for free licenses, marketing opportunities, referrals, beta/alpha software...etc.

DiscountASP.NET
http://www.DiscountASP.NET
Experience the Power of ASP.NET for Less

Back