• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Shoutcasti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've used them ages ago, May-March time, i'm no longer using them, but the Host is very patient, and informative, and will take the time to help you with your problems.

If you plan to go with them, well chosen =)

The only downtime I was warned about, and I had:

128KBPS Stream
75Listener Slots

And it was great!

Last edited:
I'm a current client of SHOUTcasti and if you choose them as your SHOUTcast host then it's a great choice! I've had no problems with them yet and if I ever have any questions they're answered fully and pretty much immediately.

Midwest, it seems you have a problem with SHOUTcasti (Gathered that from other various Si hate threads you've made) and like to call them kids but from my experience they're far from kids ;) They're great.

[JSH]John;807593 said:
I'm a current client of SHOUTcasti and if you choose them as your SHOUTcast host then it's a great choice! I've had no problems with them yet and if I ever have any questions they're answered fully and pretty much immediately.
Midwest, it seems you have a problem with SHOUTcasti (Gathered that from other various Si hate threads you've made) and like to call them kids but from my experience they're far from kids ;) They're great.
Would you show your URL, please?

Thanks for the heads up John! I'm pleased you're satisfied with our service

128 Kbps Streaming

50 Listener Slots

Unmetered Bandwidth*

—————————–

Normal Price: $30/month

Special Christmas Price: $10.99/month!

How?? :S
Thats cheap

128 Kbps Streaming

50 Listener Slots

Unmetered Bandwidth*

—————————–

Normal Price: $30/month

Special Christmas Price: $10.99/month!

How?? :S
Thats cheap

Naughty posting offers in the discussion forums :shame:

Naughty posting offers in the discussion forums :shame:

Posted by someone else, not by anyone from SHOUTcasti :eek2:

Wavestreaming said:
Check this thread out, might give you some idea of the people you are dealing with at "shoutcasti"

http://www.talkshoutcast.com/index.php/topic,697.0.html

A SHOUTcast host posting feedback about another SHOUTcast host. How professional.

That deal is over, design and designer are no longer with SHOUTcasti, plus he mad eup half of the story

Last edited:
I cna never catch you online, niether cna my friends, this is a big problem. If i wnated to buy today(i will have money next week, im just saying) I couldnt, I waited home all day for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back