• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Sick of your hosts leaving you for dead??? read this!

Darknight

Premium
Premium Member
NLC
I have a personal direct admin VPS, it hosts alot of personal things but hardly uses any of the quota, so I am offering some decent webmasters hosting.
By decent I mean people that need hosting for their respected website and cant afford paid. Genuine people that are frustrated because they just want HOSTING and the hosts they choice die/fade away/go to crap.

PACKAGE
1GB HDD
100GB BANDWIDTH
No limit on features.

CONTACT
You can contact me at ceo[[[[A^t]]]]wtfdoc.com
But I rather you PM me here so I can see your FWS account is in good standing and you have been a member for a while.
In fact I only put the email as per the rules of needing to put contact info.
If you email me, you will be asked to PM my forum account :wave:
(If you cant PM, chances are I don't want you on my server anyway, this will be a type of quality control, if you have been a member here for a while with a decent amount of posts 50+ it leaves less chance of giving a spammer access to my baby)

SUPPORT Info
I am on IRC 24/7 and rather use this to support people.
My nick is Darknight :p.
irc.urchat.net in channel #moon
IRC WEBCHAT LINK: http://www.urchat.net/chat/room/moon
you will also be able to leave a msg by emailing the address above (Which is checked a few times a day)
I am on computers alot so your level of support will be rather high, probably that of any other mainstream free host out there.

ADULT IS ALLOWED
ABUSE IS NOT
No high CPU usage websites, I am ok with people using bandwidth through out the month, but I dont want my server port maxed out 24/7 apart from that the 100GB is just a soft limit, if you go over you wont be suspended.
Poorly coded websites or websites running old out of date scripts are not allowed.

Thanks for your time.:evilb:

So far I have accepted 3 people and have 1 pending further details.

I wont be accepting more than 10 people at this time, I will let 10 people get their accounts up and running then monitor usage and decide if I can fit more.

Thanks.

So long as people dont use all the CPU their account will pretty much last for a long long time as this VPS wont be going offline any time soon.

So far all people accepted have worked out well.
Still hardly using any resources so accepting more.
I will post here when I am no longer accepting people.

Thanks.

hey darkknight can i use your server for backup storage (of my hosting directories of my webhost?)

Prudential Real State

How much would it be, if I get in to this?

omaha homes / omaha houses/ omaha realtor / omaha Forclosure

Back