• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

sites you own

Johnson

i love c&y
NLC
itt sites you own. only post links with perhaps site title and nothing else (no advertising language and whatnot).

i'm not going to post mine until a mod says this thread is ok. it's not about advertising; it's interesting to see what sites your favorite members own.

but this is general discussion, no one talks about web hosting here.

do you NEED to be a hypocritical buzz killington? you've probably ruined this thread.

I would be interested in fact as well, but i too think it'd be against the rules ._.

Well, maybe we can let members list the sites they are the most proud of, with a maximum of 3 sites?

only post links with perhaps site title and nothing else (no advertising language and whatnot).

I think the url and a very short description of what it is (no ad language) should be fine, like this:

www.freewebspace.net - free hosting directory and web hosting forum
www.bio.nu - movie site in swedish
www.filmsnack.se - movie forum in swedish

We can try it, but if it turns into a spam thread we will close it.

nice idea i like it!

for me, i'm new in the websiting (i'm just an Accountant) but learning HTML :)

anyway,

www.up4them.com file hosting site - this is my 1st site ever
www.arabicartoons.com 1st Arabic cartoons gallery - still need some translation into Arabic
www.iloveplayinggames.com i love playing games, WILL be a flash games site (just bought the domain still looking for script)

go on guys let's see your sites :)

I have no sites left :(

I would be interested in fact as well, but i too think it'd be against the rules ._.
How come I see u post in most threads still but ur far off 1000 poasts?

Last edited:
Back