• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

stuffradio

Super Moderator#1
NLC
Hey guys,

for us who live in US & Canada the offer is runing out! :eek:

So they have another great deal :p

$14.95 or something like that for a full year of unlimited calling!!!

You also get some coupons to get some phone stuff or w/e

but yeah, I'm going to get it. What do you guys think of this offer? :p

unfair as you people USA get all the discounts and us in the uk get ripped off!! :usflag:

but its a pretty good offer

You know, my phone has wifi and mobile skype. If only I was that low on minutes, this would be a nice alternative ;-)

I live in south america and I'm a faithful skype client, I also deserve discounts! :knockedou

Matt8, can you tell me your cellphone model? I'd love to have mobile skype. Do you have to pay for GPRS/WAP/etc. minutes also?

unfair as you people USA get all the discounts and us in the uk get ripped off!! :usflag:

but its a pretty good offer

Really? Well this doesn't sound too bad:

Last chance to Talk for Britain with Skype
Talking is good. Talking for free is even better. Buy some credit - it starts from just £10 - and you’ll be able to Talk for Britain with six months of free SkypeOut calls to UK landlines, when calling from within the UK. For best results you’ll need to use a broadband internet connection. Offer ends 31st December 2006!

This was in an email from Skype.

[JSH]John;803953 said:
Really? Well this doesn't sound too bad:

Last chance to Talk for Britain with Skype
Talking is good. Talking for free is even better. Buy some credit - it starts from just £10 - and you’ll be able to Talk for Britain with six months of free SkypeOut calls to UK landlines, when calling from within the UK. For best results you’ll need to use a broadband internet connection. Offer ends 31st December 2006!

This was in an email from Skype.

Really? Where do I sign up? That is a great offer!

Matt8, can you tell me your cellphone model? I'd love to have mobile skype. Do you have to pay for GPRS/WAP/etc. minutes also?

I have a VX6700 from HTC. I got it to work with some messing even though Skype doesn't say this phone is supported. However, if you look at the following link, it will show you which phones are 100% supported. Keep in mind, these are PDA/Phone hybrids running on Windows Mobile.

http://www.skype.com/download/skype/mobile/download.html

No, I did it from WiFi, my PDA/Phone has wifi, so as long as I'm somewhere with a wifi connection (home/work), they are free.

Back