• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Small account needed.

rpwt

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a small account for my personal and some of my friends' email account. I just need 50M space and about 500M bandwidth, not php or mysql needed. But please give me some packed domain slots, some email slots and a cpanel or directadmin control panel is need for easy-use. In return, I'll make a static html page with SEO and link back to your host, and ads is also ok in the page. I promiss there's no spam at all, just for persoanl use. Thanks.

Krute:beer:

Hello Krute,

head on over ot raversworld.com here we will be able to accompany your needs. We offer first class hosting service aswell as hosting support, so check out our package below and see what we can offer you;

500mb Space
5Gb Bandwidth
cPanel/Fantastico
Unmetered Features (mysql etc)
No Forced Ads
Around The Clock Support

If You Like the sound of it, head over to http://forums.raversworld.com sign up and post in the hosting request forum :d Simple...and guess what...it's all for FREE

all the best
Sam

Hey Thorny but I don't think raversworld is a reliable supplier as I have used them about 6 months ago.

Here is what we can offer you, of course you can request more databases etc, whenever you want. Hope it isn't to late. We highly recommend using us. We also are providing backups with the promo codes FWS2008 (rest of the year) FWS121391 (rest of the month)

Testimonial's
More Plans

www.nwhnetworks.com/forums
nwhSmall
Post Required - 10
500MB Space
5GB Bandwidth
FTP Accounts: 5 (Upgradeable By Requesting)
Email accounts: 5 (Upgradeable By Requesting)
Subdomains: 10 (Upgradeable By Requesting)
MySQL Databases: 10 (Upgradeable By Requesting)
1 Addon/Parked Domain (Upgradeable By Requesting)
CGI Access
Frontpage Extensions
Ad-Free
Ruby On Rails
cPanel 11 w/x3 theme.
Fantastico De Luxe
RvSkins​

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a small account for my personal and some of my friends' email account. I just need 50M space and about 500M bandwidth, not php or mysql needed. But please give me some packed domain slots, some email slots and a cpanel or directadmin control panel is need for easy-use. In return, I'll make a static html page with SEO and link back to your host, and ads is also ok in the page. I promiss there's no spam at all, just for persoanl use. Thanks.

Krute:beer:

Hi,
If you don't have any php scripts or mysql, our service can help you. it covers your space and bandwidth needs (100 MB disk space, 1000 MB file transfer) and the control panel is cPanel 11 with no Ads and completely free, the only thing i am not sure but it, is "packed domain slots",
check the website for more information:
axspace.com

Tom

Back