• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

small reseller with option to upgrade (no Paypal)

alley

Social Nutwork
NLC
I need a small reseller to start with option to upgrade space/bandwidth.

Must be able to accept credit card payment from gateway other than Paypal as my credit card is a Paypal debit card and paypal will not let me use my paypal card for making payment. (I know that sounds stupid, but paypal is stupid!)
:lol: - or optionally can send money order.

Hoping to get at least 2GB space with good bandwidth for budget of $40.00/year.
Will pay additional $40.00/year for every other space/bandwidth upgrade to match your original reseller plan.

Must be very fast and reliable as I will be using this reseller to personally host my web design clients. I am not looking to make money off of hosting my clients, just want to offer them good reliable hosting that I will be able to update their websites with.

Basically I am looking for a partnership of sorts.

In that case Alley, I would like to offer the following custom Reseller package:

2 GB Space
150 GB Premium Monthly Transfer
cPanel/WHM 11
Fantastico De Luxe
Unlimited Features
Host Unlimited Accounts
Upgrade anytime without loss of data

$40 Per Year via MoneyBookers (accepts Mastercard)

As this is a custom plan, please PM me if interested or email deisehost@gmail.com

Regards,
Dan
http://www.deisehost.com

Hello alley,
I can make you the following custom Reseller package:
---
4GB Space
130GB Traffic
Unlimited Domains/Ftp/Emails/Mysql Accounts
CPanel/WHM/Fantastico
Upgrade Options
40$/Year

We accept secure payments through paypal and credit cards(through 2CO)

Let me know if you are interesting,

We are in business From April 2007. - Should you have any questions,feel free to contact us 24/7
http://zaxihosting.com/contact.html

Hello alley,
I can make you the followingReseller package:
---
5GB Space
160GB Traffic
Unlimited Domains/Ftp/Emails/Mysql Accounts
CPanel/WHM/Fantastico
Rv Skins
Rv Site Biulders
Upgrade Options
40$/Year

We accept secure payments through paypal and Money Bookers ( Money bookres accpets Master cards)

Let me know if you are interesting,

http://kashmirhost.com/support/

Hello,

I can offer you the following custom package from Drivenhost:

10GB Space
100GB Transfer
Unlimited Features
Cpanel/Fantastico + RVSkins and Site Builder (coming soon).
Price $40/year

We accept payments through:
Check/Money Order
Google Checkout
Paypal
Authorize.Net

This package typically would only be offered at 5GB/50GB but I have included double the specs. If you wish to order please PM me so I can get the direct order URL for you.

DigitalWorldHost can offer you our standard Tier 1 Master Reseller with a discount.

Tier 1 Master Reseller - BW: 25 GB; HD: 6.25 GB for only $40.00 USD/year
***One Time Setup Charge of $2.00***

What's included:
Master Reseller Rights
cPanel 11, WHM, Fantastico Deluxe
Custom Nameservers

Why Us?

1) online for over 2.5 years [since October of 2005];
2) have kept a 99.65% uptime through this time;
3) and have zero negative public reviews (any problems have been resolved to the satisfaction of both parties in private).

Read our reviews and uptime at http://www.webhostingstuff.com/company/DigitalWorldHost.html

We can accept wire transfer, eCheck (via bank), personal cheques or money orders. If you are interested please contact sales@digitalworldhost.com or me personally.

10 GB Space
125 GB Bandwidth
cPanel/WHM
Fantastico De Luxe
Unlimited cPanel Features
Host Unlimited Accounts
Upgrade Anytime

$40/yr via 2CO (accepts Mastercard)

As this is a custom plan, please PM me if interested or email us at sales@graffitinetwork.in

Hello,

MiloFi Hosting could provide you with the following Custom Package for your needs:

12.5GB Space
80GB Bandwidth
Unlimited "Features"
Unlimited Addon Domains!
$40/Year

If you're interested in this Package, please PM me to setup your Custom Purchase Link, or you can contact us from the Contact page. We accept Paypal, Moneybookers, E-Gold and Google Checkout currently, although since you can't use Paypal, you should try Moneybookers which should work. If not, Plimus can be used.

MiloFi Hosting has had zero negative reviews. We make sure that all Customers are happy by providing quick and efficient Support, which makes us proud to tell everyone. You can see some of the Testimonials we've received from our Testimonials Page.

We already host many other members on Free Web Space, you could be the next one.

You won't be disappointed.

Yes, I went with drivenhost. Thanks for your great offers guys!

You can lock this thread if you choose to mods.

Back