• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

So hot

stuffradio

Super Moderator#1
NLC
I woke up and it's like 80 F inside the house. Good thing we're getting our air conditioning fixed today!

stop complaining, all we've been getting on the east side is rain, rain, and to top it off, more damned rain

At least you're not hot :p

Some places near here are supposed to reach 40 C today. The feel like temp for my area is 41 C because of humidity but the real temp is 30-35.

Also you will get a nice winter, we most likely will not :(

At least you're not hot :p

Some places near here are supposed to reach 40 C today. The feel like temp for my area is 41 C because of humidity but the real temp is 30-35.

Also you will get a nice winter, we most likely will not :(

Yeah true, your side usually gets the crappy weather during the winter

iBrightDev said:
pffft, it is at least 100F here today outside, and 80F is considered to be nice inside. lol.
Now that the Air conditioning works, I'm trying to get the temp down to 74 F lol. Usually in the Winter we like to have it around 72-74 at the most.

It's currently 77 F inside. No more uncomfortable 85 F nights like I had last night!

19C inside my place, 37C outside.

38.5C inside at work. Add a full chemical suit and respirator and you've got a recipe for some serious batwings.

All day I'm thinking about how good it will feel to jump in the lake, as soon as I enter my house and crack a beer I forget all about it.

It was 96 today, supposed to be around 100 within a week.

...I sleep, drive, and work in air conditioning though... It doesn't bug me. The cold isn't terrible, but then again... It snows here, and I have to drive through mountains to get to work... So that sucks.

ok, not even 6:30 am here, and already 94F, so, no complaining guys/gals. :p

and david, i will trade you the 100F temp you have in cali over the 110+F here in AZ man. that is a huge reason of why im trying to move to cali.

Yesterdays high on the thermostat (the Air conditioning unit outside measures the temp too :) ) reached a high of 103F.

One of my friend spend a few years in Kuwait and apparently you guys can get some temp up to 120F...that's ----ing hot

actually in Aug. sometimes it reach 60 C (around 140 F)

yeah it's too damn hot but you know, with A/C you really don't feel it....

well, we're getting a little taste of hell in here lol

abboodeh said:
actually in Aug. sometimes it reach 60 C (around 140 F)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can cook some eggs in the air at that temp! I could also throw some bacon in there too! :)

Back