• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

So my tongue is pierced...

DavidsAwesome

Wait, What?
NLC
That was quite the ordeal.

They don't tell you that you can't smoke until after the needle is already through, and you've already paid too much money :)

2 weeks they said.

...No. I need to smoke. So I did. I'll keep you all posted on my soon to come tongue infection.

PS: Talking hurts.... and I sound a little funny. I work drive-thru at a Del Taco. This should be interesting.

You can smoke, and drink. :S It's just not advised. You'd most likely not get an infection, keep your mouth clean. (Not with strong toothpaste or mouthwash.) I couldn't talk for 8 weeks after mine, it took 6 weeks to heal fully, then 1 week to get used to talking, then another week to get used to talking because I changed to a design barbel not just a normal one.

david must give great head now ;)

haha, just playing bro, but, on a serious note, just get some Listerine and you will be fine.

Listerine is alcoholic along with other crap, it'll burn his mouth and can cause an infection. That stuff will burn (Literally) the flesh of the peircing. I've seen it happen before even when they were told not to use any mouthwash until it has healed. It hurts like a -----.

Dynash, it will b urn a bit, but, the alcohol is what will kill the infection. that is why when my fried got her tongue pierced the shop said to use Listerine after every meal, or smoking. also, you are ok to drink hard alcohol, just not beer cause of the yeast. good by Budweiser, hello JD. :D

Dynash, it will b urn a bit, but, the alcohol is what will kill the infection. that is why when my fried got her tongue pierced the shop said to use Listerine after every meal, or smoking. also, you are ok to drink hard alcohol, just not beer cause of the yeast. good by Budweiser, hello JD. :D
So will his salavia, that's why you don't need it ;)

Why do people go piercing parts of their body that are not designed for piercing?
My Fiancee's brother got his nipple pierced the other day and I am like, "What's the point in that?"

My nephew in Ireland got the back of his neck pierced. Like, WTF?

I have my left ear pierced and that's as far as I go.

Once my daughter is born I will be getting a Tattoo done on my chest with her name in it and that will be that.

That was quite the ordeal.

They don't tell you that you can't smoke until after the needle is already through, and you've already paid too much money :)

2 weeks they said.

...No. I need to smoke. So I did. I'll keep you all posted on my soon to come tongue infection.

PS: Talking hurts.... and I sound a little funny. I work drive-thru at a Del Taco. This should be interesting.

LOL I had all 4 wisdom teeth out and they said I should not smoke, the first thing I did when getting out was have a fag LOL

Why do people go piercing parts of their body that are not designed for piercing?
My Fiancee's brother got his nipple pierced the other day and I am like, "What's the point in that?"

My nephew in Ireland got the back of his neck pierced. Like, WTF?

I have my left ear pierced and that's as far as I go.

Once my daughter is born I will be getting a Tattoo done on my chest with her name in it and that will be that.

Some find it sexualy appealing, i have to say i like a guy to have a nipple or two done LOL

My girlfriend has her tougne pierced :D

Isnt that more of a girls thing though? I mean unless your going to suck....

LOL I am just giving you crap, dw.

Last edited:
Why not get it done> I never understand why ears are fine, yet whenver anyone gets anything else peirced, it's weird. And ear peircing is still a peircing. Why do people get their ears peirced> Same reason people get anything peirced.

A peircing can be removed easily. It only takes 3-4 hours for the tounge to close over, then you have no tounge peircing.

(Ignore my mistakes.)

LOL I had all 4 wisdom teeth out and they said I should not smoke, the first thing I did when getting out was have a fag LOL

I did the same thing, and I got a dry socket.... THAT was fun.

I like it, I think I'll keep it in. It looks pretty good, but it just sucks not being able to eat anything good. My tongue is swollen, I can't talk very well, it hurts to eat and talk and swallow... But I paid too much for this thing, so it shall stay.

Back