• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

So... where did they go?

DarkBlood

NLC
NLC
I was wondering where some older members go/went, like X-Istence. Sorry if this is a dupe thread (please direct me to the old one if there is one.)

Well, they all ran to WHT because they forgot about FWS like some people. Not mentioning any names ;)

I have seen some of the old members on WHT, WebDude for example. Many of the old members may have left before I joined here so I can not speak for them, but some that were are over on WHT.

We should have an episode of "Where are they now" and find Lex, Conkermaniac, and all the rest of the kids.

We should have an episode of "Where are they now" and find Lex, Conkermaniac, and all the rest of the kids.

I'm still in the same place. Hitting the bars, trying to get laid, still a virgin, *sigh*.

Jan, wanna help me out? :D

Holy cow. Either I did eat the wrong mushrooms or that is indeed the "dude". Life's hard isn't it? But if your looking to kill that "virgin" title, you aren't hitting the bars hard enough ;)

Back