• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

some info needed regarding alexa

Sitebee

UFO Hunter
NLC
Ive just visited the alexa website and put in my domain!

Traffic Rank for stonerocket.net: 322,274 is that a good rank ranking? or is that bad?

let me know what you think..

In all honestly, dont worry about alexa. The system is highly flawed in the essence that they must be using a browser that has a plugin which lets them track statistics. In other words, unless your users all install their adware infested toolbar, you wont be seeing true results.

322,274 can be good or bad, depending on how old yout website is.

The lower the Alexa ranking number the more heavily visited the site. Alexa rankings can be manipulated so don't bother too much about it. PageRank on the other hand is a measure of link popularity of a page. So concentrate on getting a reasonable amount of good links to your site.

Garfield+ said:
how can i get a PR?
If you have "quality", like MartinEwing says, and of course, a bit of "quantity," then your PR level will go up.

I am making quality links for my site now :lol:

Alexa ranking really can't be trusted.. My alexa is 200 K.. but I believe it's real

Back