• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Something every website needs?

NukedWeb

For the past 2 months I've been writing PHP scripts that I've been selling on my website. 20-something scripts later, I've been just scraping along on ideas for stuff to make. So my big question is....

What's something that every website needs? :)

I'd prefer ideas of something I can sell, but if have an idea of something that I should give out free, I'll do that too. Of course, if it's a script I can sell, whoever makes the suggestion will have a free copy of it :p If you can think of a name for the script too, I'd appreciate that as well...I'm bad with names :D

Before you make your scripts, have you thought that there are many free php scripts out there on the internet, would people buy the scripts?

Yes, people do buy scripts. I make a good living at it.
Go through HotScripts and look how many aren't free. They wouldn't sell them if no one ever bought em. =)

Back