• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

SpaceChicken.co.uk! As Much Or As Little As You Want!

im gonna offer 10 (or mabe more) free accounts.

However much bandwidth u realistically think u need
Ditto with space
FTP
Domain Hosting
PHP
MySQL
Perl

Just say what else u want and ill add it

The hosting goes to people who post here first with good reasons why the want the hosting

Hello, I'd like an account! :biggrin2:

2 Questions:
1. Do I need a banner for your hosting?
2. Is it possible to add my domain later on? I will be registering it soon, I just don't have it yet.

Space: 150mb
Bandwidth: 3GB
FTP
Domain Hosting
PHP
MySQL
Perl

Reason: working on a blog-type site (not quite a blog!) with a friend and need hosting.

Im interested too.. Can I have the following:

Space: 75 mb
Bandwidth: 3 GB
FTP
PHP
MySQL

I want the hosting because it looks like an awesome plan. On other hosts, I dont get enough Bandwidth which I need or space. My site is becoming big and I need a good host.

Last edited:
Hello, a great offer! :)

Here is what I need if possible...

Space: around 100
Bandwidth: around 3GB (more will be appreciated)
FTP accounts
Domain Hosting
PHP suport
MySQL databases
E-mail accounts if possible

Thanks!

My site is a game fan site by the way. :)

Last edited:
If possible I would like 100mb space and 2 gb bandwidth
I want to host my new domain.
I will either use it for a personal site or for a new webdesign site I am starting up. I can put a hosted by text link or a 81x33 banner in the main page.

host me pls!!!!

i think i need...

space: 20 - 100 mb
bw: 1gb - unlimited
FTP
PHP
MysQL
domain

heres my site http://p0int.co.nr

i just started this site with some stuffs in it, and i'll be adding more...

thanks in advance ;):)

Hi

I'd like one too If I could?

Space=150MB
Bandwidth=3GB
FTP

Do you allow mp3 files to be uploaded? I have them on a site for download and I have the permission on the copyright owners so it's all legal and above board. It's been hard finding a free site that allows you to upload them, so thats why I'd like to take up your offer.

Thanks
Simon
simonholub@aol.com

I'd like free hosting.

Webspace: 200 MB
Transfer: 1.5 GB
PHP
2 MySQL databases
FTP
Sub-domain - If possible...

Reason: I've been looking for a long time now for a good and reliable host with all the needed scripting support. And I found yours.

Website Description: This website is about software and gaming development... I have a team of 8 members and counting... I am looking for a host with speed and necessary scripting support. Our current project is a immense 3D RPG game called "Black Fire". If you need, I'll send some screenshots of the game...

Current Url: http://www.freewebs.com/xtremede

What Was Wrong With It?:
Even though the provider didn't flood with ads or popups, they had very little scripting support... And if the free members wanted FTP, they'd have to upgrade to a paid account. And right now, I don't have that kind of money.......

I got him the first time lol. I can't get him again though, my mysql database isn't working, i can't access it. There is no root user.

my uhh, sites not working here anymore but the main site does.

madddr.spacechicken.co.uk = doesn't work
spacechicken.co.uk = does work

^ = is my space deleted?

hey does anyone else us spacechickens? anyone else having problems logging in? at first it said something about installation of apache and i could still log in and then the site went missing afterwards and couldn't log in

Back