• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Sponsored Hosting: Custom Disk Space + Bandwidth

Flaunt

Why Choose Flaunt?

As sites grow popular, other worries also grow on you as your host starts suspending---or even terminating---your account for being a server hog. So what do you do? You get your own server and the next thing you know, you're stuck with huge server and management bills you don't really want to pay in the first place.

Flaunt takes you away from all that and gives you the peace of mind to go back to the basics: 100% focus on running your site. Why worry about your site when we can worry about it for you?

The Flaunt Experience was tailored specifically to guarantee our webmasters of shared hosting accounts with a semi-dedicated tolerance level for resource usage, with an assurance that sites that are getting too big for shared hosting accounts will be moved to their own separate servers to maintain system integrity and efficiency.

Flaunt does not only understand the need for precautionary measures against irreversible data loss and faster processing, it is also seeking to reinvent the free hosting scene with the addition of the following features

• Dual 15K SCSI disks in RAID 1 setup (The fastest drives in Mirrored Setup)
• Daily Off-Site Backup
• Dedicated IP (on request)

Talk about fanatical data redundancy with a few extra perks on the side! Here's what makes it so great: IT'S FREE.

Features

1. Custom disk space and bandwidth (Highest space usage per one site has been 5000+ MB so far. Highest BW usage per one site has been a little over 1 TB)
2. Dual 15K SCSI drives (Mirrored)
3. Dedicated IP (on request only)
4. Daily Offsite Backups
5. cPanel + Fantastico + RvSKins
6. Free Domains on request (generic only)
7. Media Hosting (Zipped!)
8. Free Site Transfer from your old host (Your site can be manually restored if using a control panel other than cPanel)
9. Tier 1 Connectivity
10. 100 Mbps connection
11. Separate servers for very big sites to avoid overloading
12. A secret Santa clause for sites with average daily visits of at least 20,000

Requirements for Application

1. The site must be generating a minimum of 4000 visits daily. This must be proven by Awstats, Webalizer, or Google Analytics and the address bar must be included in the screenshot. The following sites are preferred:

Full Fan Site
A Fan Site's Gallery
Image Galleries​

If your site not listed on the preferred sites list but qualifies on the visits count, apply anyway so your site can be evaluated.

2. Sites must have a decent to HQ design. You can have your site designed by someone else if you are bad at designing.
3. Sites must be fully functional.
4. You must know your way around FTP, HTML, CSS and any third party script you are going to use.

What's the catch?

Strict compliance with our rules and regulations.

Domains must be repointed to our nameservers within 2 days after acceptance and backup restoration. Domains to be registered by us will be registered, pointed and configured by us in your control panels within the same time frame.

The ads must be placed on top or near the top of every page including, but not limited to, galleries, forums, fanlistings and guestbooks. You may edit the colors to fit your site theme. DO NOT ASK YOUR VISITORS TO CLICK THE ADS. You are not allowed to put up your own ad codes. Violation of this will result in immediate account removal.

You must link back to us.

The following are not allowed: streaming and radio blogs, warez sites, spam sites, phishing sites, hosting of illegal material, adult content, IRC, redirection services for your site and unzipped media. Any instance of the previously listed items will result in deletion of offending files and, if the offense persists, account removal.

All media files must be zipped. If transferring to us with unzipped media files, we can zip your files online and you must change your links accordingly. Subsequent media file uploads must be zipped.

When changing layouts, do not put a hiatus sign on. Leave the old layout until you’re ready to upload the new layout.

You cannot use your account to subhost another site. This includes, but is not limited to, your personal site, your friends’ sites, your portfolio or design site.

We cannot be held responsible for any data loss. You are responsible for maintaining local backups.​

Qualified? PM the following details. Please bear in mind that not all sites are accepted.

Site Link
Link to Screenshots of Statistics (Address bar must be included in the screenshot)
Name
Comments, Questions, Requests?

Last edited:
WOW Santa clause is comming to hosting?
12. A secret Santa clause for sites with average daily visits of at least 20,000
Cool, But I think this is very restrictive. I mean, high traffic sites are not
easy to create, and once you do create one, why would they host on a
service that wants to put ad's on your good site and make money from
your hard work of making the site a high traffic site?

Anyways, handing a high traffic site over to someone else to make
money from your hard work is just something that would leave a
bad taste in my mouth.

But if one does not care, I guess I would say go for it.

And plese let us know more about this secret Santa clause thingy.

Zcoder....

so you mean is a site makes 20000 hits a month or they get this or do you mean a day?

20,000 visits in one day.

Anyways, handing a high traffic site over to someone else to make
money from your hard work is just something that would leave a
bad taste in my mouth.

I agree! This is exactly why the Santa Clause was born, you know :)

That's my latest, not the one I was starting next. It's a 'top secret' project. :classic2:

Decent stats though? Site hasn't been up for long.

Looks decent, although I prefer to read Webalizer, Awstats or Google Analytics since they are more clear cut

Back