• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Stay away from Fehosting.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dini

Blitzkrieg Bopin'
NLC
My reseller has been down for almost 24 hours and they wont reply to my support tickets. I ended up calling HostDime and they told me someone was working on the server because it was down indeed, but still no word from FEhosting.com

They seem to have only one support operator (Michael, posibly the owner). I also tried reaching them through the telefone listed in the WHOIS service, but no one replied.

Conclusion: crappy service, crappy support along with the crappy uptime I've faced during the last 2 months.

My reseller has been down for almost 24 hours and they wont reply to my support tickets. I ended up calling HostDime and they told me someone was working on the server because it was down indeed, but still no word from FEhosting.com

They seem to have only one support operator (Michael, posibly the owner). I also tried reaching them through the telefone listed in the WHOIS service, but no one replied.

Conclusion: crappy service, crappy support along with the crappy uptime I've faced during the last 2 months.

You get what you pay for. I can't help but notice they are offering 75GB/750GB resellers for $14/month. Still, I hope everything works out for you. If you continue to have problems you should consider Deckerservices.com. He's been up and running for over ten years and the service is rock solid.

You get what you pay for. I can't help but notice they are offering 75GB/750GB resellers for $14/month. Still, I hope everything works out for you. If you continue to have problems you should consider Deckerservices.com. He's been up and running for over ten years and the service is rock solid.

You're totally right, it's my bad anyway. Is that deckerservices.com owned by our own FWS Decker?

I think it's owned by deeplist. He's a good guy with big experience in hosting, and he gives you the opportunity to choose from 2 different client panels.

Confusing ain't it :D recon Chuck would like this username though lol, no offence to him but had it in various places for decades so it could get more confusing if we swapped :D

I could have registered the name "decker" here since I've been around since 2001, but I registered under DeepList, because back then, I did busines under the DBA: DeepList PC Services using the domain deeplist.com, which is now just a redirect to deckerservices.com

we're kinda going off topic here, but I don't really care as long as this thread gets some attention :)

It's been three days of downtime, they sent me an explanation but no apology or ETA on the subject..

May I inquire what the reason for the downtime was? If you had to give out over one hundred dollars in refunds, you should have fehosting.com compensate you for your loss.

May I inquire what the reason for the downtime was? If you had to give out over one hundred dollars in refunds, you should have fehosting.com compensate you for your loss.

Hello,

We had a harddrive fail. We will need a backup of your data to restore your server. Do not use bad words with our staff or they will not reply to such tickets.

Please let us know if you have any questions, or require further assistance.

Best Regards,
-- Michael
Account Manager

That would be the reason and the only reply I got after 9 hours of tickets. Yes, I said "this is ----ing outrageous" after several hours of downtime

Hello,

We had a harddrive fail. We will need a backup of your data to restore your server. Do not use bad words with our staff or they will not reply to such tickets.

Please let us know if you have any questions, or require further assistance.

Best Regards,
-- Michael
Account Manager

That would be the reason and the only reply I got after 9 hours of tickets. Yes, I said "this is ----ing outrageous" after several hours of downtime

Words fail me. Ask for compensation, cut your losses and move on.

Yeah, and adding to that, three days is way too long, even to recover from a HDD failure. They should have had a new drive in and been working on restoring a backup within a matter of a few hours.

:( jeez Dini wish I still hosted and you could have had at least a temp solution to get your clients running again, 3 days is way too long unless they've totally crapped on your backups and are struggling to recreate them.

But I get a terrible feeling it may not be that at all, know what I mean...

Maybe someone else in the post can help you out at least in the short term, if you've got a copy of site backups you can access ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back