• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Suggestion

Paul

To make this forum more user friendly can their be a section dedicate to free and paid requests ONLY. Because it seems that the paid/free request section is starting to become a chat and discussing issues about webhosting, or create a section "hosting talk" or something.

Another Suggestion:

This forum is great, however it seems that people are getting board of it. Its still getting the people but I think it needs a bit of a change and a design rethink, What do you guys think. I like the simplicity though

Regards,
Paul Buckley

I still don't get why the main site, and these boards as well, have to have the stupidest design that a 7 year old could have done. It's clearly outdated, stop living in the 90's PEO. Oh here's a joke for you, the 90's called, they want their design back.

I don't mind changing to a new design, or atleast a new skin option for the forum. I think some long time members would like to keep it as it is, or with few changes. We could have both one new skin and this classic version.

zx4host, I'm not sure if I understand your suggestion. Do you mean a new section for all web hosting requests? One seperate section for free requests and one for paid requests? I think that could be a good idea.

I am so confused. I thought there already was a section for both free hosting requests, and paid hosting requests? ... ok, I'll be quiet now.

alley said:
I am so confused. I thought there already was a section for both free hosting requests, and paid hosting requests? ... ok, I'll be quiet now.

I think zx4host wants the Free and Paid Hosting Forum filtered better and get rid of the chats and be more focused on offers and requests :) I think :confused4

Zac

Peo said:
I don't mind changing to a new design, or atleast a new skin option for the forum. I think some long time members would like to keep it as it is, or with few changes. We could have both one new skin and this classic version.

Hi Peo

I think a new skin would be nice, nothing major but as people have said, 7 years with the same design........ :lol:.

Peo said:
zx4host, I'm not sure if I understand your suggestion. Do you mean a new section for all web hosting requests? One seperate section for free requests and one for paid requests? I think that could be a good idea.

i sense sarcasm :lol:

It wasn't ment as sarcasm. I'm confused as to what he means.

The gradient blue horizontal image is not vBulletin default skin, but the rest is.

I think I get what he means. the paid hosting section now consists of both paid hosting chat and offers request, I think he proposes separating the 2 areas. Which I think would be a nice idea and clean it up a bit

As far as the skin goes....eh, it's a skin I'm use to it

Yeh new skin would be nice and i agree the requests section is full up of chat about hosting that should be kept to the general section.

So you basically want two more forums?

You want separate forums for requests and for discussions?

Sorry about my confusisim, I mean create a seperate section that is devoted to reqests only. Mainly paid requests, Because they are the ones that the issues are starting in.

What Bruce Said

"So you basically want two more forums?

You want separate forums for requests and for discussions?"

Because this forum is so built up it does not matter what you do to it because it is a neich forum. All its going to do with a rethink will attract the upcoming markets in hosting and webdesign. Seeing this website it based around hosting and design, It has a bad design.

I dont know what other people are thinking it does not need to be taken over board with the design like someother forums. Just introduce a few colours just to give it a bit more life maybe a better header that looks atractive

Back