• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Synced.org Read to learn more. Free Hosting

ephekt

Hello everyone!
During the next few weeks Synced.org will shut down its automatic order system and so we have removed our offer for the month of October for free hosting. However, we do still plan to give out free hosting -- so during the next two weeks we will modify our offer and provide two hosting packages:

PACKAGE ONE
500MB of disk space (was 250mb)
40GB of transfer (was 15gb)
CPanel, Fantastico, PHP5, Mysql, Addon / Sub domains / parked domains, all of the features you would expect from a paid host, along with our great support.

PACKAGE TWO
300MB of disk space (was 250mb)
30GB of transfer (was 15gb)
CPanel, Fantastico, PHP5, Mysql, Addon / Sub domains / parked domains, all of the features you would expect from a paid host, along with our great support.

What we are requiring is very easy to meet if you are a serious web site owner:
1. - Your site is in ENGLISH
2. - Your Content is LEGAL
3. - You have a minimum of 100 visitors a day. (must be over 50 unique)
4. - You have a web site that is active now and are looking to upgrade your hosting
5.a - Package one will require an ad
5.b - Package two will require a text link
6. - Package one is for non education web sites. Package two is for education centered web sites (college sites and so forth)

I feel this offer is very nice considering our recent disabling of our free hosting. If you would like more information do not hesitate to e-mail syncedhosting@gmail.com or admin@synced.org (we provide two e-mails to ensure delivery is met). Thank you.

Mike

Last edited:
It's so bad.
------------------------------
Hello,
We are very sorry to announce this at this time, however we are removing
all free hosting accounts over the next week to two works. We have
received many complaints of spam and exploitation of our service and we
have decided that until we come up with a new system we will close the
free hosting all together.
Mike
Synced.org

that's a pretty awesome free hosting plan (heck, you offer more bandwidth than my paid host :eek:).

Do you allow the use of .htaccess files?

What's the maximum size limit (Megabytes) of the MySQL databases?

thanks,

Daniel

Hi Danosd,
We have no file size limit. We allow self modification of your .htaccess. We do require English content and a valid web site. Our application system right now will enter you into an application pool and we plan on relaunching our free hosting approvals mid weed. We encountered some issues with spam over the last few days so there will be a bit of a delay in approval. PM/E-mail myself or any Synced.org admin to learn more.

-- I further hope that anyone who would listen to "realf" would view the users posts to find out that they are a waste of hosting space. As I like to call it, a free host hopper. That user should buy hosting after how many free hosts he or she has tested and replied negatively to.

Last edited:
Sorry realf ... this one is GOOD!

realf, I am hosted with Synced.org as well. One of the best free hosts out there in my opinion.

I was a little concerned when I read your posting so I contacted Synced immediately. Within the hour (excellent customer service/support by the way), I was relieved that this posting is literally taken out of context. Lets just leave it as there probably a good reason why you (realf) got this email.

Go Synced.org :usflag:

Rich

Back