• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

t0pher needs a host

t0pher

Hi guys.
Been a while.
Anyways. My host went down without warning so im tryin to find a new home.
Domain is t0pher.com
need:
300mb or more storage
3 gigs or more bw
unlimited mysql (just in case)
parked and add ons.
cPanel w/ fantastico.

you get a text link
or an 88x31 if your nice.

Choose KwiX! We try and offer Reliability/Support/Security for free!

1.5GB Space
60GB Bandwidth Monthly
cPanel v10 Pro
RV Skins
Php 5.2.0
Mysql 5.0
8 3Ghz Xeon Server!
phpMyAdmin
Postgresql Databases
FTP Access
Custom Error Pages
Virus Scan
Cron Jobs
Fantastico

All that for a few forum posts! KwiX-Host.com

Hi guys.
Been a while.
Anyways. My host went down without warning so im tryin to find a new home.
Domain is t0pher.com
need:
300mb or more storage
3 gigs or more bw
unlimited mysql (just in case)
parked and add ons.
cPanel w/ fantastico.

you get a text link
or an 88x31 if your nice.

Hello. I can easily give you everything you asked for, no problem. All I would require are my Google ads on your site, with size and location being negotiable. I hand pick clients and give custom accounts to them so your current and future needs should be no problem. If you want to find out more, please PM me or visit my main site ( http://downloads.littlbuger.info ) and go look in the forums. Thanks.

James!
How are you? How you been? Ill have to look into your site :)
always fun!

To everyone:
thanks for taking time to reply.
I dont wanna sound rude, but in my post it said:
"you get a text link or an 88x31 if your nice."
please consider that when replying.

Maybe consider google ads? i can swing u a few gigs of bandwith and space with unlimited everything (sql, subdomains, etc.). And garantee i'll be around for the next 5-10 years!

cp is plesk

Freehostinn Scam?

Is Cpanel really necessary? The control panel at www.freehostinn.com has much of the same functionality.

Freehostinn was down for quite awhile and the affiliate program and support forum are still down and have been for days. The affiliate program went offline just minutes before I reached the minimum $25 payout. Seems like a scam perpetrated by the past and present owners?

http://projectsatans.com

For a limited time projectsatans.com is offering free cpanel accounts with 20GB space and 1TB bandwidth for 20 posts in our forum. All accounts include:
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Addon/Parked domains
Unlimited MySQL/PSQL
Unlimited FTP accounts
Unlimited email accounts

All accounts are ad free and only require you to make a one time 20 posts. After your done with those 20 posts, request the hosting here: http://www.projectsatans.com/index.php?showforum=16

Freehostinn was down for quite awhile and the affiliate program and support forum are still down and have been for days. The affiliate program went offline just minutes before I reached the minimum $25 payout. Seems like a scam perpetrated by the past and present owners?

Update: Well I guess Freehostinn is on the up and up, and I hope thaey stay online for more thant 2 weeks at a time. Freehostinn's support forum and affiliate program are back online.

Freehostinn says its service is ending on March 5, 2007.

Back