• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Takeover: AMD Dual Opteron 280

Flaunt

The following server is up for takeover.

AMD Dual Opteron 280
Dual 73 GB SCSI HDD, 15K, With RAID 1
4 GB RAM
cPanel + WHM + Fantastico
100 Mbps port
Safety Net Subscription
3300 GB Bandwidth

We have been using the server for almost 7 months and it has been excellent. No hardware failures, or anything disturbing. We recently changed servers though so we won't be needing this one anymore.

Renewal is every 16th of the month for 383.09. This server is paid for until August 15 and leased directly from LayeredTech. DC is Savvis.

I'll take $175 for the server, including the OS reload.

PM if interested!

Is this a lot cheaper than one would regularly get this server for? I'm afraid I don't understand, why would someone pay you $175 and then have to pay the monthly fee still, when they can just get it right from LT.

Well, the $175 is for the remaining part of the term that was already paid for, including the OS reload so the one who takes over will have a clean slate to begin with

This setup is not available anymore though and yes, this is quite a value setup considering it has Raid 1, scsi, 15k too, and 3300 GB of bandwidth.

Oh, and this has RvSkins, which I'm not too fond of

Well, the $175 is for the remaining part of the term that was already paid for, including the OS reload so the one who takes over will have a clean slate to begin with

This setup is not available anymore though and yes, this is quite a value setup considering it has Raid 1, scsi, 15k too, and 3300 GB of bandwidth.

Oh, and this has RvSkins, which I'm not too fond of

I'm probably going to get hell for this - but you have to be kidding!
Over priced as a new server at $383.09 never mind a new one.

For the price it's not a good one.

Yes, but you can still get that machine for $200 with all that plus anymore.. that server does seem a bit high priced :(.

Just from what I can see, best of luck with the takeover.

That machine is roughly equal to a dual Xeon 5130, you will not get that with cPanel, Fantastico, RVskins, SCSI drives, Raid1. 3300 GB transfer @ 100 mbps, and 4 GB of RAM for anywhere close to $200 per month.

Back